Far South of the Border: Mercosul Light Vehicle Production
- Nonexistent auto industry means Iraq relies on imports. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the automobile industry in Iraq. Reliance of Iraq from imports; List of car brands exported to Iraq; Number of vehicles imported by Iraq in September 2002.
- Unplugged. // Automotive News;10/30/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5630, p35
Reports on the electric vehicle exhibit at the 1995 Tokyo Motor Show.
- Expect more mileage on cars. // Translog;Oct92, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the projected increase in the number of car rental companies to hold onto cars longer as fleet purchases decrease in the United States. Impact of the issue on government travelers.
- 3-millionth is 4 days ahead of 1999. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;03/06/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5864, p54
No abstract available.
- April sales rise 6.6%; 2000 stays at record clip. Henry, Jim; Miller, Joe; Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;05/08/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5873, p60
Looks at vehicles sales in the United States for the month of April 2000. Sales records of Toyota Division and Lexus; Decline in the total sales of General Motors; Overall gain in the US light-vehicle sales for the month.
- Sport wagons change segment. // Automotive News;12/10/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5961, p17
Focuses on the classification of sport wagons as part of the sport-utility category.
- Jan. sales slip–but less than many feared. Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;2/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5969, p8
Reports the decline of light vehicle sales in the U.S. Correlation between economic depression and vehicle sales; Details of General Motors cars and light trucks sales; Increase in the sales of import automobile brands.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Automotive;Apr2008, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p25
A list of reports related to automobile industry is presented.
- GM pushes industry to big finish. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/6/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6019, p39
Presents statistical information related to U.S. light vehicle sales for 2002. Increase in December sales for General Motors Corp.; Record sales for Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc.; Comparative analysis between light truck and car sales.