Valeo: The French Shine in Spain
- In bid to cut dependence on Europe, Valeo may close 5 plant. // Automotive News;2/21/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6135, p16D
The article focuses on Valeo SA plans to increase its business in North America and reduce dependence on the European auto market. The French supplier will close up to five factories. About 70 percent of Valeo's sales are in Europe. In the past three years, Valeo has opened 20 plants in low-wage...
- Starter-alternator reduces noise and fuel use. // Professional Engineering;6/12/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p48
Reports the contract of Valeo, a French tier-one automotive supplier for unnamed mid-range vehicles of starter-alternator. Delivery of fuel savings of up to 10 percent; Production of the starter-alternator in 2004; Composition of the units.
- Valeo's six ways to safety. Slavnich, Dean // Automotive Engineer;Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p78
Reports on the development of the Seeing and Being Seen Domain demonstrator by Valeo as of June 2002. Function of the demonstrator; Aim of the Seeing and Being Seen Domain; Features that Valeo wants to incorporate into cars and automobiles.
- A New Scent for Valeo and Other Fun Climate Technology. Wielgat, Andrea // Automotive Industries;Feb2002, Vol. 182 Issue 2, p44
Presents information on the product innovations that will be tentatively launched by automobile supplier Valeo SA in 2004 or 2005. Fragrance diffuser; Cold draft eliminator; Photocatalysis air purifier system.
- Filtering out inefficiencies. // Automotive Engineer;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p44
Focuses on the photo-catalytic filtering systems of Italian automobile company Valeo SA exhibited in the motor show held in Frankfurt, Germany on September 2003. Materials used in the filtering system; Advantages of the filtering system.
- Valeo sees aftermarket opportunities. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News Europe;11/5/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p24
Focuses on the opportunities offered by aftermarket parts distribution for Valeo. Background on the business operations of the company; Efforts of the company to enter the airï¿½conditioning aftermarket; Information on the Equip Auto innovation award given to Valeo.
- Big bags, software streamline auto parts operation. Southern, Robert A. // Control Engineering;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p141
Describes a dosing system installed by Valeo SA at its car clutch plant in Madrid, Spain. Design and features; Object-oriented process displays; Contact information.
- Valeo's launches breakthrough cooling concept. Kimberley, William // Automotive Engineer;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p35
Reports on the plan of Valeo SA to launch its UltimateCooling concept, a comprehensive thermal solution applicable to all types of car power trains. Discussion about the UltimateCooling concept; Ease of assembly offered by the thermal solution to the carmakers; Convenience offered by the...
- Valeo Original Equipment Parking Sensors Now Available In The Aftermarket. // Counterman;Oct2016, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p110
The article reviews the features of Original Equipment Parking Sensors by automotive manufacturing company Valeo.