Export Ban Enjoying Little Success
- Free press flees Cambodian coup. // Editor & Publisher;10/11/97, Vol. 130 Issue 41, p50
Focuses on the state of journalism in Cambodia under Hun Sen's new government. Exile of journalists who refuse to toe the line in keeping with Hun Sen's rule; Execution of Hun Sen's opponents; Hun Sen's promise that exiled journalists and politicians can return home.
- Leader Biography. // Cambodia Country Review;2010, p36
A biography of Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia is presented which outlines his personal information, background, previous positions taken.
- Leader Biography. // Cambodia Country Review;2012, p57
The article focuses on the political achievements of Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen including educational attainment and present and previous positions in the government.
- Export Control Regulations in an Age of Worldwide Terrorism. Dennis, Michael C. // Business Credit;Apr2003, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p63
Focuses on the nature of export control regulations in the United States. Situations when an export license is needed; Government agencies that have primary export licensing responsibilities; Factors reviewed by the federal government under the control regulations.
- U.S. Department of Commerce makes important technical changes to Commerce Control List. // International Law Update;Sep99, Vol. 5, p123
Reports on the United States Department of Commerce's revision of its `Commerce Control List' that lists items that were subject to export controls.
- Aptma for continuation of duty-free regime for textile sector. // Pakistan Textile Journal;May2011, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses a proposal by All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (Aptma) to Pakistan's government to continue the duty-free regime for the textile sector noting that any restrictions on the export of cotton and yarn would be opposed in an effort to save the local industry.
- Cambodia's Economic Development Priorities. Hun Sen, Samdech // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Nov-Dec2000, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p13
Interviews Prime Minister Samdech Hun Sen of Cambodia. Plans to use information and communication technology for national economic development; Actions to ensure security and hygienic food for tourists; Priorities for economic development.
- Hun Sen Officially Wins. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/18/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p8
Announces the victory of Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen and his political party in the general elections of July 27, 2003. Breakdown of the percentage of votes garnered by the three political parties; Distribution of the allocation of seats in the assembly.
- Cambodian prime minister disowns lesbian daughter. // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/8/2007, Issue 1037, p26
The article reports that Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen disowned his adopted daughter for being a lesbian. Hun Sen, speaking at a graduation ceremony in Phnom Penh said that he asked the court to cut her out of the family. Paradoxically, he made an appeal to parents and society not to...