Prentice Hall, Wiley Enter Agreements For Web Sites
- Prentice Hall's Co-branded Web Site In Limbo After Dot-Com Fails. // Educational Marketer;06/19/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p4
Announces the reassessment of the alliance deal between Prentice Hall and ABP Online Inc.
- Police & crime genre covered. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Provides information on APB Online, an Internet news service covering the whole of the criminal justice system. Internet domain name of the site; Mission of APB; Programs launched by APB.
- On the Web, It's Survival of the Biggest. Sauter, Mark // Nieman Reports;Winter2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p31
Deals with how news company APB Online survived business on the Internet. Plan and vision of APB Online; Participation of investors in the business plan of the company; Business losses of APB.
- A Criminal Campaign. // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/13/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 37, p47
Reports on the unveiling of the first off- and online brand awareness campaign that covers the criminal justice system by the New York-based news service APB News Online. Producer of the campaign; Content and delivery of the advertising campaigns.
- NURSE'S DRUG GUIDE. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jun2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p17
The article reviews the computer software Nurse's Drug Guide 2006 from Prentice Hall.
- Little things. NB // Nation's Business;Jul94, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p57
Features Prentice Hall's Places Rated Almanac computer software. Capabilities and uses.
- Prentice Hall shuts distribution centre. Lorinc, John // Quill & Quire;Apr99, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p5
Reports the reorganization of publishing company Prentice Hall in Ontario. Relocation of the distribution center; Consolidation terms between Prentice Hall and Addison-Wesley; Comment of Investment Canada on the changes at Prentice Hall.
- Two Prentice Hall Executives To Share Co-President Duties. // Educational Marketer;06/05/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p9
Announces the promotion of Tim Bozik and Gary June as co-presidents of Prentice Hall's higher education publishing division.
- PRODUCT: PRENTICE HALL WRITING COACH. Wagner, Jennifer // Technology & Learning;Jan2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p21
The article evaluates the Writing Coach, a digital grammar and writing program from Prentice Hall Inc.