WRC Approves 3G Bands
- U.S. multiband plan unraveling at WRC. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on a multiband third-generation spectrum proposal by the United States delegation at the 2000 World Radiocommunication Conference in Turkey. Disintegration of a proposal by European and Arab states covering third-generation mobile phone spectrum; Countries opposing the European-Arab...
- Global Spectrum Decisions To Come. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p22
Deals with the World Radio Conference 2000 in Istanbul, Turkey forcing radio technology industries to release their final words on spectrum allocations for third-generation services. Brief information on spectrum allocation process; Comments from Stephen Blust, director of technology strategy...
- Feedback from WRC 2000. Christensen, Jorn // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p83
Highlights the World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC) 2000 held in Istanbul, Turkey from May 8 to June 2, 2000. Attendees; WRC 2000 agenda and other issues discussed.
- Secure SNMP for Transmitter Control. Osenkowsky, Thomas G. // Radio World;3/28/2012, p28
Information about the presentation, titled "Securing SNMP for Transmitter Control," part of "Network Security for Broadcast," session of 2012 National Association of Broadcaster (NAB) show, to be held in April 2012, is presented.
- NABSHOW. // Radio World;3/28/2012, p42
The article informs about the National Association of Broadcaster (NAB) show, to be held in April 2012, in Las Vegas, Nevada, is presented.
- Radio Society meets Saturday. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p1
The article offers information on the monthly meeting for the Lake Whitney Amateur Radio Society to be held on December 19, 2009 at the training room of the fire department in Texas.
- The 1967 Great Radio Exhibition, Berlin. Gilbert, J. C. G. // British Kinematography, Sound & Television;Jul1967, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p170
The article offers information on the German national Radio Exhibitions to be held in Berlin, Germany on August 25 to September 3, 1967.
- COMING CONVENTIONS. // QST;Apr2006, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p94
The article offers information on 2006 conventions related to radio broadcasting. The International DX Convention, sponsored by the Southern California DX Club will be held on April 21 to 23 in Visalia, California. The North Carolina State Convention, sponsored by the Raleigh ARS will take place...
- HAMFEST CALENDAR. Iannone, Gail // QST;Apr2006, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p94
The article presents a calendar of events for the radio broadcasting industry in 2006. The Alabama State Convention will take place at Birmingham, Alabama on May 6 to 7. A Harmfest/Computer show, flea market, vendors, tailgating, forums etc. will be held in Mobile, Alabama on April 22 to 23. An...