Nextel Shareholders Clear Way For Split
- Nextel reports new financing. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p23
Reports on Nextel Communications Inc.'s offering of senior notes and zero coupon convertible preferred stocks. Targeted amount to be raised in the undertaking; Investors Service Inc.'s rating for the stocks.
- STOCK SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Week;11/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p48
Presents information on the stocks of Nextel Communications for the third quarter of 2002.
- Street is tough on Nextel, despite strong 3Q. Beckman, Kristen // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p43
Reports on the decline in the trading value of Nextel Communications Inc.'s stocks during the third quarter of 2000.
- Nextel Partners' appraisal might take 4 months. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;7/4/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p6
Reports on the length of time it could take for the appraisal process of Nextel Communications Inc. which is being acquired by Sprint Corp. Number of appraisers that will establish the valuation of the firm; Authority of Nextel Partners or Nextel shareholders to challenge the valuation; Trading...
- Nextel: Calling All DRIP Investors. // DRIP Investor;Oct2003, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p7
Recommends Nextel Communications Inc. stock to dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP) investors. Corporate profile; Stock valuation; Specifics of the company's direct-purchase stock plan.
- Motorola to sell Nextel shares. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p11
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s plan to sell 2.8 million shares of Nextel Communications Inc. common stock during the third quarter of 1999.
- Investors react to Nextel's lower 3Q subscriber adds. Larson, Lisa // RCR;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p14
Reports on the decline in the stock prices of Nextel Communications Inc. during the third-quarter of 1998. Overview on the trading rate fall of the company's stocks; Investor concerns on the decline in subscriber adds as compared to the previous quarter and an increase in capital expenditures;...
- Nextel shareholders react to auction delay. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p38
Reports that Nextel Communications Inc.'s stock price has declined on January 31, 2001 after the United States Federal Communications Commission's announcement to delay the auction of 700 MHz spectrum from March to September 2001.
- Nextel's international news, Barron's report spark selloff. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the decline of the stock of Nextel Communications in February 2002. Reason for the decline of the stock; Revenue posted by the company from subscribers in Latin America and the Philippines; Outlook of financial institutions on the prospects of Nextel.