InfoSpace Adds Telematics Partner
- AvantGo, InfoSpace partner on Web. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p15
Reports on AvantGo Inc.'s Internet-based news agreement with InfoSpace.com.
- AirTouch to use InfoSpace platform. // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p41
Reports on AirTouch Cellular and InfoSpace.com Inc.'s formation of an agreement under which AirTouch will use InfoSpace.com's Internet platform to delivery Internet-based services.
- InfoSpace Gets The Message. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p26
Reports that T-Mobile UK picked InfoSpace Inc. to provide short messaging services to the carrier's subscribers. Other clients of InfoSpace; Information on the corporate e-mail solution offered by InfoSpace; Best opportunity for InfoSpace, according to analyst Charles Golvin. INSET: InfoSpace...
- Agreement Broadens Direct Hit's Target. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;09/27/99, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p36
Highlights the announcement of Direct Hit of its partnership with InfoSpace to offer its search services to Web sites that use InfoSpace-developed Web services. Advantages of the alliance; Objectives; Strategy of Direct Hit to compete with Inktomi.
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.