Sharing Has Sweet Rewards For NotePage
- NOTEPAGE'S PAGEGATE WINS INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARE AWARDS. // GUI Program News;Sep2000, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p5
Focuses on the awards won by NotePage Inc. for its PageGate software.
- DATACORE SOFTWARE WINS "STORAGE PRODUCT OF YEAR" AWARD. // GUI Program News;Jul2008, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p7
The article announces that Datacore Software's SANmelody software has received Great Britain Storage Award's "Storage Product of the Year."
- Genomics platform unifies data. // R&D Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the 2002 Frost & Sullivan Market Engineering Award for Product Innovation given to the Acero company for its Genomics Knowledge Platform. Capabilities of the software platform; Objective of Acero; Qualifications needed to get the award.
- At 25, Syspro wants CPAs to know it's here to stay. Fineberg, Seth // Accounting Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p24
Features computer software developer Syspro USA. Main competitors of the company; Decline in Syspro's revenue in 2002; Achievements and awards received by the company.
- Pint of View: These Awards Are Yours. Lager, Marshall // CRM Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p50
In this article, the author discusses the 2010 Market Awards. He provides information on how the selection of entries are processed, how the winners are picked, and how the judging criteria are set. He also reflects on the possibilities that non-winners may complain regarding the nomination and...
- Inventing a Better Future. // Utah Business;Apr2015, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p70
The article announces the winners of the 2015 Utah Innovation Awards, including the SaltStack Enterprise CloudOps software by SaltStack, the Blyncs devices by Blyncsy, and the XCR technology by Fluoresentric Inc.
- SIIA Codie Awards. Kaser, Dick // Information Today;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p32
This section presents the winners of the 19th SIAA Codie Awards, which honor achievements in content, software and educational products. Vignette CM Enterprise Suite won the Best Content Management System award. Best Digital Rights Management Solution award is given to Macrovision FLEXnet...
- Research firm honors Aprimo. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the recognition given by Gartner Inc. to Aprimo Inc. of Indianapolis, Indiana, for its market leadership in enterprise marketing software industry. Gartner has included Aprimo in its July 2006 report, under its Visionaries category. Aprimo CEO Bill Godfrey has cited that...
- Automation Alley Awards: EMERGING TECHNOLOGY COMPANY OF THE YEAR. Brown, Greg // Crain's Detroit Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 39, pE5
The article reports that Plexus Systems Corp. has won the Emerging Technology Company of the Year Award for the year 2006. The company is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Its Plexus Online Web-based software allows manufacturers to monitor all aspects of their operation in real time. The firm...