Comtech Snags EFData
- COMTECH TELECOMM. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/6/2014, pA02
The article reports on the increase in sales by 27% to $88.9 million and earning per share (EPS) by 88% to 32 cents, recorded by data amplifiers maker Comtech Telecommunications Corp. in the third quarter of 2013.
- Adaptive Broadband blames paperwork for delisting. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p36
Reports that Adaptive Broadband Corporation's stocks was delisted from the Nasdaq due to the company's failure to file its Form 10-K for the transition period ended December 31, 2000 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the allotted time. Why the company failed to...
- STOCKS REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p21A
Reports business developments related to stocks in the U.S. as of February 2002. Percentage of stocks acquired by ComTech Telecommunications Corp.; Positive outlook in stocks of Toymax International Inc.; Decline in shares of microelectronics manufacturer Aeroflex Inc.
- Comtech's winning streak. // Crain's New York Business;1/7/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that defense contractor Comtech Telecommunications Corp. has been one of the stock market's biggest winners over the past decade in New York. Its share price has increased to more than $50 from less than $1 back in 1997. The revenue of the company reached $445 million in the...
- STOCKS REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/6/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p21A
Reports developments on company stocks as of July 2001 in Long Island, New York. Recovery experienced by Comtech Telecommunications Inc.; Increased in the revenue of Frequency Electronics Inc.; Gains in the revenue and pre-tax income of Enzo Biochemical.
- STOCKS REPORT. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/17/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p29A
Reports on the performance of company stocks on the business enterprises in Long Island, New York. Increase in the shares of P&F Industries Inc.; Percentage increase in the stocks of Comtech Telecommunications Corp.; Total net loss of OSI Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- STOCKS REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/18/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 26, p24A
Reports on the stocks of several companies in Long Island, New York. Increase in the shares of Comtech Telecommunications Corp.; Net income posted by the company; Decline in the stocks of OSI Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Adaptive Angels To Divest Divisions. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p5
No abstract available.
- STOCKS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/29/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 28, p11A
Several charts are presented depicting stock prices of several companies in Long Island, New York, including stocks of Apple Inc., and Comtech Telecommunications Corp. as of June 2007.