Site Of The Week
- Diversinet raises $2m in private placement. // American Banker;12/3/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 230, p13
Announces that Diversinet Corp. has raised $2 million in a private placement with a New York-based investment fund.
- Diversinet, Oasis linking security products. // American Banker;11/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 213, p17
Announces Diversinet Corp.'s signing of a licensing agreement for promoting distribution of its digital certificate technology through Oasis Technology Ltd. Incorporation of the Passport Certificate Server in the group of transactional software products known as Information Switching Technology.
- Diversinet acquires UBIQ Communications. // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p30
Reports that Diversinet Corp., a provider of security software for wireless e-commerce applications, has signed an agreement to acquire the operating assets of Ubiq Communications Inc.
- Wireless Commerce Sparks Data Safety Vendor . KUTLER, JEFFREY // American Banker;10/7/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 193, p12
Features data security vendor Diversinet Corp. Company's specialization in developing digital certificate software for mobile phones, small computing appliances, and smart cards; Signing of cooperation agreements with BellSouth Wireless Data and two other companies active in delivering a range...
- News Bytes. // Canadian Banker;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p35
Provides news on banking technologies in Canada. Award received by Prologic Corp. of Richmond, British Columbia; Partnership of Microsoft Canada and Diversinet for an electronic commerce and banking solution; Canadian banks that received accolades for technological achievements.
- Diversinet offers e-commerce credentials with privacy. Monney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;03/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p24
Reports on Diversinet Corp.'s specialization in the areas of digital certificate management tools and public-key infrastructure (PKI) technology. Diversinet's development of technology that operates independent of the individual encryption algorithms employed by various countries; Features of...
- Canadian provider of digital certificates hires senior U.S. Treasury expert in payment systems. Luhby, Tami // American Banker;7/28/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 142, p15
Announces the appointment of Janelle W. Edgar, a former employee of the United States Treasury, as director of business development for banking and government at Diversinet Corporation. Background information on Edgar; Circumstances surrounding her appointment; Details on her duties as director...
- Tech Bytes. // American Banker;7/28/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 143, p14
Looks at technological developments in the banking sector in the United States as of July 28, 1999. Agreement between Diversinet Corp. and Verisign Inc. on assuring compatibility between Diversinet's Passport Authorization Srever and Verisign's OnSite certificate management service.
- Certificate server product faces real-world test. Kutler, Jeffrey // American Banker;6/2/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 103, p12
Announces the launch of a simplified approach to electronic commerce security by Diversinet Corporation. Details on the product called Passport Certificate Server; Features of the product; Concept associated with the design of the product; Information on Diversinet; Services offered by the...