- Bad news for Mobilocity? Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the possible closure of Mobilocity Inc., a professional services firm that provides mobile computing products and services for access to corporate information. Relocation of its executives to rival Wireless Knowledge; List of other companies in the same field that have shut down.
- Another choice surfaces. Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;7/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p54
Presents updates on mobile infrastructure providers as of August 16, 2001. Basis for the decision of chief technology officers when creating a wireless infrastructure; Applications offered by AvantGo; Partnership plan of Air2Web.
- Mobilocity targets executives with Blackberry trial. // RCR Wireless News;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p34
Reports on the launch of the Mobile First Step promotion of Mobilocity Inc., in conjunction with Research In Motion's Blackberry Enterprise Edition software that allows executives to test Blackberry email service. Features of the email service.
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p3
Provides news briefs on wireless telecommunication industry as of April 30, 2001. Number of jobs eliminated by Siemens AG; License agreement signed by Qualcomm Inc. with Mitsubishi Electric Corp.; Wireless service of AvantGo Inc.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p16
Presents news in wireless communication industry as of July 15, 2002. ScreamingMedia's contract for i3 Mobile Inc.; Partnership between IBM Corp. and Nokia; Partnership between AccuWeather Inc. and AvantGo Inc.
- IT'S A GO. // Entrepreneur;Apr2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p46
The article reports that AvantGo Inc. features a variety of free informational and entertainment channels for pocket computers (PDA) and smartphone users. Content can be synced via desktop cradle or through wireless Internet access. Some of the mobile Websites of interest to entrepreneurs are...
- Mobilocity to use AvantGo solution. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p32
Focuses on Mobilocity Inc.'s plan to develop and deliver wireless business offerings to its Global 1000 clients using AvantGo Inc.'s Enterprise solutions.
- Mobilocity introduces lab. // RCR;07/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p23
Reports on Mobilocity Inc.'s introduction of its Mobility Lab, designed to develop and evaluate mobile Internet applications and technologies regardless of device or network type.
- AvantGo software extends intranets to handhelds. // RCR;03/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p37
Presents information on the AvantGo Web Client and AvantGo Desktop software which extends enterprise applications to handheld computers from AvantGo Incorporated, a mobile computing software company. Information on AvantGo software expanding the reach of corporate intranets and the World Wide...