Affiliates Hit Hard In Tech Slaughter
- Sprint Nextel Implements Direct-Purchase Plan. // DRIP Investor;May2013, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p2
The article reports that a direct-purchase plan has been implemented by Sprint Nextel Corp. which allows the acquisition of the first stock and every stock directly from the firm in the U.S.
- Underwriters exercise options in Sprint PCS. // RCR Wireless News;8/27/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p9
Reports that underwriters of Sprint Corporation's series one Sprint PCS common stock offering have exercised their overallotment options in full in 2001. Total amount raised through the offering.
- Spring To Raise $3 Billion From Convertible Preferred Offering. // Private Placement Letter;8/11/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p2
The article reports that the mobile phone provider Sprint Nextel Corp. of Overland Park, Kansas plans to raise $3 billion from convertible preferred offering. It mentions that the convertible preferred stock issuance includes an over allotment option of up to 45,000 preferred shares. The $21.1...
- Sprint PCS shakes up investors. Luna, Lynnette // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Reports the reactions of wireless stock investors to the announcement of Sprint PCS about its expected number of customers in the United States. Decrease of the company's shares resulting from the announcement; Comparison of the company to rural cellular operator, Dobson Communications Inc.;...
- Sprint share price surge prompts intense M&A speculation. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Aug2012, p3
The article reports that speculations of merger activity for Sprint Nextel Corp. have increased due to its rising stock price in the U.S.
- Nextel Partners shareholders OK put option. // RCR Wireless News;10/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p8
The article reveals that Nextel Partners Inc.'s class A common shareholders voted in favor of the carrier exercising its put right option that will acquire Sprint Nextel Corp. to acquire the remaining 68 percent of Nextel Partners it does not already control. Nextel Partner's management had...
- Wireless Tracking Stocks on Fast Track. Lazaroff, Leon // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on companies' practice of recapitalizing their stock to create separate issues for their subsidiaries. Sprint's creation of a tracking stock for its Sprint PCS Group subsidiary.
- Headaches pile up for Sprint Nextel. Jackson, Donny // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the rebanding status of Sprint Nextel Corp. under the 2004 order of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The company revealed that their 800 megahertz rebanding scheme has cost them to pay more than $2.8 billion due to the changes on the rebanding order terms...
- Sprint Catches Virgin. Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;7/28/2009, p2
The article reports on the agreement of Sprint Nextel to acquire Virgin Mobile for 438 million U.S. dollars in stock and assume as much as 205 million U.S. dollars of the wireless operator's debts. Sprint will pay 5.50 U.S. dollars for each Virgin Mobile share using Sprint stock. The transaction...