Palm Marks Time With AnyDay.com Deal
- Palm Acquisitions Map Broad Mobile Plan. Spangler, Todd // Inter@ctive Week;06/19/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p88
Details on the significance of the acquisition of AnySay.com and Actual Software companies on Palm company. Sales of the company on its Palm handheld computers.
- Palm Spends $80M To Buy AnyDay.com. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/12/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p24
Discusses Palm Computing Inc.'s intention to buy AnyDay.com in cash and stocks. Value of the transaction; Palm's first acquisition as an independent company.
- Palm pays $11M for Be. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p20
Discusses the acquisition of the intellectual property and technology assets of Be Inc. by Palm Inc. Background of Be; Importance of the acquisition to Palm; Efforts of Palm to improve its computer operating systems business.
- Palm-Handspring May Be in Better Position in Academic Market. // Electronic Education Report;7/11/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the merger between Palm Inc. and Handspring in California. Objective of the merger; Disclosure of the proposed merger on June 2003; Benefits from the merger.
- Palm to buy ThinAirApps. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p17
Reports that Palm Inc. will acquire long-time partner ThinAirApps Incorporated. What Palm hopes from the move; What the Solutions Group of Palm will gain from the transaction.
- Palm, ThinAirApps take on enterprise. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;12/17/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p12
Reports the acquisition of ThinAirApps Inc. by Palm Inc. in the United States. Impact of the acquisition on the wireless strategies of Palm; Failure of Palm to buy Extended Systems Inc.; Services offered by ThinAirApps Inc.
- Palm Extends Its Reach. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p1
Deals with the acquisition made by Palm Inc. on Extended Systems in March 2001. Value of the deal; Significance of the agreement; Future plans of Palm.
- PALM ACQUIRES PEANUTPRESS FROM NETLIBRARY. // Online Libraries & Microcomputers;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the acquisition of peanutpress.com by Palm Inc. from netLibrary Inc. Benefit offered by the acquisition on netLibrary; Terms of the deal.
- HP joins the OS race with Palm. Clark, Robert // Telecom Asia;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the move of Hewlett-Packard Co. to join the race of handset operating system (OS) segment by acquiring Palm Inc. in the U.S.