- Let's Talk Chats Up Reorganization. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p36
Reports on the reorganization of Let's Talk Cellular & Wireless Inc. in May 2000. Reason behind the move; Estimated debt accumulated by the firm; Factor that will help the company in competing with the larger bundled carriers; Cost cutting strategy of Let's Talk Cellular. INSET: ePhones:...
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;05/07/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p3
Presents news on telecommunication business in the United States as of May 7, 2001. Expansion of the wireless program of Citysearch and Ticketmaster; Purchasing deal between Let's Talk Cellular & Wireless Inc. and Nextel Communications Inc.; Alliance between Verizon Information Services and...
- Let's Talk prices share at $12. // RCR;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p22
Annouces that Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless Incorporated will offer 2.3 millions shares of common stock at a cost of 12 dollars per share. Who will sell the remainder of stock; How the net proceeds from the sale will be used.
- Aether expands operations center. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
Announces the opening of Aether Systems Inc.'s expanded network operations center.
- Aether revenues grow to $2.3M. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the growth in revenues of telecommunications company Aether Systems Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- Domenico's sale made final; Let's Talk Cellular going public. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;10/23/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p8
Reports that in Puerto Rico, Luis Moscoso sold his part of the operation Domenico's, a gourmet supermarket, to his brother Roberto Moscoso who assisted in the development of the business and Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless plans to issue public stock to finance company expansions beyond the...
- Let's talk cellular income, revenues up. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p28
Presents financial information on Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless Incorporated, as announced for the second quarter and six months ended January 31, 1998 on a pro forma basis. Net revenues the company recorded for the second quarter, with comparison to the same period of 1997; Details on what...
- Let's Talk to open five to 10 stores. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;8/29/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p33
Reports on Miami, Florida-based cellular and wireless communication devices retailer Let's Talk's plan to open between five and ten stores plans in Puerto Rico. Revenue projections for fiscal year ending June 1997; Background on firm's founding in 1989; Kinds of products offered; Talks with...
- Let's Talk Joins Nextel. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p26
Reports on the plan to incorporate Let's Talk Cellular and Wireless Incorporated's nationwide distribution network into the operations of Nextel Communications Inc. Bankruptcy protection sought by Let's Talk Cellular in the United States in May 2001.