RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- RISK SUMMARY: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p4
The article provides a summary of the political, economic and business risk ratings for Poland. Analysts expect that the popularity of Poland's Civic Platform-led government will continue to flourish, with its pro-reform mantra finding favour with many young and previously disaffected voters. As...
- Country Reports: Poland. // Poland Country Monitor;2014, p1
The report presents an analysis on the economic and political risk forecasts for Poland as of 2014. It provides an overview of the country's economic indicators, domestic politics, economic activity, and analysis of its political, economic and business environment. Graphical representations of...
- RISK SUMMARY: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
The article summarizes the political, economic and business risks in Poland. In an effort to centralize power, the ruling PiS party is seeking to veto the regional government spending of European Union (EU) funds. It has also refused to withdraw a veto blocking the EU-Russia treaty talks in...
- Country Risk Summary: POLAND. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p4
Presents a country risk summary for Poland as of September 2004. Result of short-term political rating for September; Statement issued by finance minister Miroslaw Gronicki on balancing Poland's budget; Decrease in the short-term economy rating in September.
- RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2005, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p4
Presents updates on politics and economic risks in Poland in 2005. Victory of Lech Kaczynski of the Law and Justice party over Civic Platform's Donald Tusk in the presidential elections; Decision of the National Bank of Poland to leave its monetary parameters unchanged in October 2005;...
- Country Risk Sumamry: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jun2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
Czech Republic's membership of the European Union is expected to easily win public endorsement at the national referendum scheduled for June 13 and 14, 2003. The Polish government has decided to bring down the fiscal deficit to 4 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2006. The country's...
- Poland. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Poland;2012, p105
The article presents a country risk analysis for Poland for year 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a commentary on key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including the approval of...
- Executive Summary. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p5
The article presents the economic and political outlook for Poland for 2011-2012 including the increase in real gross domestic product (GDP), the reelection of the government of Prime Minister Donald Tusk in the October 2011 parliamentary elections and the impact of budget deficits on the economy.
- Country Report: Poland. // Poland Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Poland is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including economic growth, political and economic risks, and economic forecasting.