Rising External Debt Not A Cause For Concern
- DOWN IN THE DUMPS. Ratajczyk, Andrzej // Warsaw Voice;Mar2013, Issue 3, p35
The author discusses the economic outlook for Poland in 2013. According to the author, macroeconomic data for December 2012 shows that the Polish economy is slowing down. The author believes that the reputation of Poland as a green island is increasingly becoming blurry with the government...
- Cautious On Convergence Trades. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/23/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p13
Examines the issues influencing the economic conditions of Poland as of December 2002. Level of inflation in the country; Economic outlook on the country; Information on the rating for Polish external debt.
- Poland: Zloty Strength And Rates Cuts Ahead? // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/6/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p19
Reports on the state of the national economy of Poland as of February 2006. Reason behind the decision to cut the policy rate of the National Bank of Poland; Analysis of the future for monetary policy; Inflation forecast of the central bank.
- Budget Assumptions Outlined. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses the macroeconomic forecasts to be used the Polish government in drafting the 2008 national budget. The government expects real gross domestic product to grow by 5.5 percent. Annual average inflation rate is expected to reach 2.3 percent. The accuracy of the forecasts is...
- Recovery In Poland. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p13
Presents an outlook on Poland's economy as of November 11, 2002. Increase anticipated by the country for the third quarter of 2002; Predicted increase in inflation rate by 2003; Performance of the zloty currency as of September 17, 2002.
- Country Intelligence: Report: Poland. // Poland Country Monitor;Dec2012, p1
The article provides an overview of the economic and financial condition of Poland as of November 2012. It forecasts that the economic crisis in Europe will limit Poland's economic development until the end of 2013. It discusses the developments in the nation's foreign exchange rates, monetary...
- Central Europe & Baltics. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2014, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
The article provides an overview of the growth potential in Central Europe which include a weak outlook for economic activity in Germany and Poland which is best positioned to sustain an expansion of domestic demand. Topics discussed include the strong economic ties between Germany and Central...
- Poland: Long-Awaited Monetary Easing A Boon To Treasuries. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p13
The article offers an economic outlook for Poland for 2009. The decision by the National Bank of Poland to cut its policy rate signals that further monetary easing is on its way and underscores the compression in treasury yields. It sees little to prevent the bond wiping out the next resistance...
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on the economic forecast for Poland from 2011 to 2020 with emphasis on the country's manufacturing and services sector and public finances.