A Bright Outlook
- Juniors straighten out. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/28/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 60, p6
Focuses on the junior apparel market. Attitude of teens and young adults toward fashion; Merchandise sold by various retail stores; Retailers' views on junior fashion trends; Apparel prices.
- IN THE TRENCHES. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/31/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 68, p2
Focuses on the popularity of trench coats among women in the U.S. as of March 2005. Qualities which allow the coats to be worn on a daily basis; Comparison between the coat color preferences of men and women; Types of trench coats offered by various retailers.
- Seek And Find. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/16/2010 FAST, Vol. 199 Issue 9, p27
The article offers information on several fashion wear retail stores popular with teenagers and youngters located at Rue du Cherche Midi in Paris, France. Bibo is a multibrand store that opened in March 2010 has a variety of urban and outerwear and athletic shoes. It further states that...
- Perfect Vision. // Earnshaw's Review;Feb2011, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p26
The article offers information on several aspects of visual merchandising. It is reported that, the basic things which are part of visual merchandising includes, placing registers on the left side of the store, placing sale merchandise in the store's dead area, and there should be focal points...
- H&M'S STELLA MCCARTNEY LAUNCH DRAWS BIG CROWDS. // DSN Retailing Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p3
A photograph of HÂ£M's Fifth Avenue location in New York is presented. The photograph depicts shoppers who had come to shop for HÂ£M collection.
- MCCARTNEY OPENS IN MOSCOW. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 28, p16
The article reports that fashion designer Stella McCartney opened her first Russian store at Kuznetsky Most, in the center of town. The store will carry the designer's full collection, including ready-to-wear, shoes, lingerie, fragrances, sunglasses and the organic skin care line CARE. The...
- Free! Free! Free! Stasiulewicz, Lisa // Lucky;Aug2009, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p142
The article offers information on products and services offered at stores and salons in the U.S. Cellceuticals has used DNA research in its biomedical skin treatments to generate a blend of retinol and antioxidants that firms up skin and fills out little lines. Designer Moise Emquies, however,...
- The Impact of Infusing Social Presence in the Web Interface: An Investigation Across Product Types. Hassanein, Khaled; Head, Milena // International Journal of Electronic Commerce;Winter2005/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p31
Many on-line stores have little emotional or social appeal and lack human warmth. For some products, such as apparel, increasing a firm's social presence through socially rich descriptions and pictures will have a positive impact on attitudinal antecedents to purchase. The appropriateness and...
- Luxury and Comfort Grab the Action. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/27/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 64, p8
The article discusses factors considered by consumers when buying clothes. The aesthetics of the product were the main ingredient according to retailers. Luxurious looks were a high priority, along with comfort and feel-good fabrics. In the quest to differentiate themselves from other stores as...