Demo Days Mark the Start of Golf Season
- Looking Inward. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the emergence of customer loyalty programs in the sporting goods industry in the U.S. as of February 2005. Origin of the loyalty programs concept; Sporting goods retailers that are actively adopting the program; Purpose of the program. INSET: THE WINNING FORMULA.
- Why loyalty's not as simple as ABC. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);5/18/2000, p19
Focuses on retailers' use of loyalty card programs to promote customer loyalty in Great Britain as of May 18, 2000. Reasons for the failure of retailers' loyalty programs.
- NEWSWATCH. // SN: Supermarket News;5/21/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 21, p6
The article offers news briefs related to retail industry in the U.S. including the launched of C&K Market's loyalty program, expansion plan of Aldi, and public stock offering of Fairway Market.
- Q: Fix your loyalty program or drop it? // SN: Supermarket News;11/17/2014, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p12
The article presents questions and answers related to debate regarding efficacy of loyalty programs and decisions of retail industry to drop loyalty programs.
- Data's the Difference. // Chain Store Age;Jan2000, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p6A
Offers a look on the ways in which customer information and data can improve operations in the retail industry. Use of customer data in the real-estate department; Role of customer data in loyalty programs; Use of customer data to manage media expenditures; Application of customer information...
- Retail Loyalty Programmes in Central Europe: Status and development. Kuchar, Jaroslav // European Retail Digest;Mar2002, Issue 33, p31
Examines the condition and development of retail loyalty programs in Central Europe in 2002. Overview of the retail environment; Factors influencing loyalty program strategy; Shortcomings of loyalty programs.
- LOYALTY CARDS. Cuthbertson, Richard // European Retail Digest;Dec98, Issue 20, p5
Presents information on a study which examined the strategic management of loyalty card schemes across Europe. Methodologies used; Views on the classification of loyalty card schemes; Strategic classifications of loyalty card schemes.
- Deciphering Loyalty Card Data. O'Reilly, Patrick // MMR;10/4/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p22
The article offers information on the significance of customers' loyal card programs to mass market retailers in Washington.
- Loyalty schemes remain popular with consumers. // Marketing (00253650);8/16/2001, p5
Presents the results of a survey conducted by Taylor Nelson Sofres, to determine how effective cards are at building customer loyalty in Great Britain. Number of cards owned by the average consumer; Comparison of the number of men and women owning store cards.