- Nautica, Polo Sport to Join the Super Show. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/19/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 97, p11
Announces that Polo Sport and Nautica will be exhibiting in Super Show in 1999. Schedule of the event; Products to be showcased by Polo Sport; Products to be launched by Nautica.
- NEWS MAP. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
This section offers news briefs on the sports apparel industry. A report on prices of European Union (EU) textile and clothing imports reveals a decline in 2009. A deal was signed by sports lifestyle brand Polo Ralph Lauren and the All England Club in Great Britain. The Hx2 shoes were launched...
- Pret-a-sporter. Bartolomeo, Joey // Women's Sports & Fitness (10996079);Mar2000, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on luxury companies and fashion designers' foray into the field of sports. Prices of sports gear and apparel products; Ralph Lauren's sponsorship of a mountain-biking team; Prada Holding BV's sponsorship of a boat in the Louis Vuitton Cup sailing race.
- Polo grounds. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Jan98, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p138
Looks at the establishment of a site which was created by Pointe Design with assistance from the polo team, for the San Francisco flagship store for Polo Ralph Lauren.
- RRL line due for fall arrival in Tokyo Polo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 48, p17
Focuses on Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.'s introduction of its RRL line of rugged wear and jeans to Japan. Projected retail sales for the first year of operations; Merchandise and prices.
- Polo Ralph Lauren looking for factory outlet store site. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/24/97, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p5
Reports on Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores' search for outlet store space in the Park City area in Utah.
- Polo Jeans has an Edgier ad campaign and promotions with film. J.O. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/24/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p9
Focuses on Polo Jeans Co.'s advertising and promotional campaigns. Allocated budget; Tie-ins with independent films; Features of the new advertising campaign shot by Bruce Weber; Advertising medium; Addition of in-store shops; Sponsorship of outdoor screenings of four independent films.
- Ralph's new face. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/26/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 62, p12
Reports that Polo Ralph Lauren has signed an exclusive worldwide contract with Tanga of Click Model Management for the latter to represent Polo Ralph Lauren apparel and Ralph Lauren Fragrances. Other celebrities under Polo's exclusive contracts.
- A little racy. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/9/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 70, p13
Presents a photograph of Polo Jeans Co.'s Lycra spandex tank top and cotton twill pants having a logo trim and racing stripe.