Adidas Shifts U.S. Staff to Regional Offices
- Sidelines. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/11/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 93, p10
Reports on the relocation of Adidas America into its New York City showroom. Number of employees in the New York City showroom.
- Adidas to open factory outlet store this month in Draper. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/17/95, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Adidas America will open an outlet at the Factory Outlets of America in Draper, Utah.
- NEON NEON. PERRIAM, KAT // Mixmag;Feb2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p81
The article offers brief information on the release of the shoes Torsion Allegra from Adidas America Inc.
- Adidas courts teen hoopsters with `Adventures in Dickland'. Tyrer, Kathy // Adweek Western Edition;10/25/93, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the advertising campaign to launch basketball shoes from Adidas America. Dick Vitale's `Adventures in Dickland' campaign; Adidas' change of management led by Rob Strasser and Peter Moore; Popularity of `Equipment Boot' among teenagers; Features of the shoes.
- Adidas baut neues Vertriebszentrum. Mikhail, Samira // Textilwirtschaft;5/3/2012, Issue 18, p36
The article discusses a new sales and distribution center built by international sporting wear manufacturer Adidas in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Adidas raises profile in U.S. with a three-sport TV push. Jensen, Jeff; Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p6
Reports on Adidas America's plans to escalate efforts to boost the visibility of its brand during the fall of 1997. The planned television advertising campaign featuring National Football League star Troy Aikman; Another campaign focusing on New York Yankee fans; The featuring of National...
- Adidas names Moore U.S. head. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/15/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 95, p2
Reports on the appointment of Peter Moore as president and chief executive officer of Adidas America. Responsibilities; Previous position with the company; Plans for the company.
- Adidas range runs with online launch. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p48
Reports on the use of the Internet by sportswear firm Adidas International to launch its running and training footwear. Agency hired by the company; Type of customers targeted by the company.
- Adidas rounding up star women. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/16/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 93, p9
Reports on Adidas America's use of female athletes in its first advertising campaign aimed at women. Company's plan to become the third most-profitable activewear maker in the United States; Description of the campaign created by Leagas & Delaney; Background on the sales for Adidas merchandise;...