Shock Doctor Acquired by Norwest Equity partners
- Debt-Free Buying Spree. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/14/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
This article focuses on the trend toward debt-free financing of mergers and acquisitions. Wilbur Ross, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of WL Ross & Co. LLC, believes that paying a high rate to get the financing one needs is not a good sign. An example of non-term funding of a deal is...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 112, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Pentec Holdings by Norwest Equity Partners from DWHealthcare Partners, Frazier Healthcare and Pentec management.
- Attachment Technologies. // Underground Construction;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p68
Reports on the acquisition of the 100 percent stock of Attachment Technologies Inc. and Pengo Corp. by Norwest Equity Partners in the U.S. Terms under the acquisition agreement; Expansion of product offerings; Entry into new attachment markets.
- BASF to purchase Becker Underwood. // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;9/20/2012, p3
The article reports on the plan of BASF to acquire Becker Underwood for a price of 1.02 billion U.S. dollars. According to the author, BASF has entered an agreement with Norwest Equity Partners (NEP) to acquire Becker Underwood, which has been a portfolio company of NEP since 2004. The author...
- Agribusiness: BASF to acquire Becker Underwood. // Southeast Farm Press Exclusive Insight;9/21/2012, p7
The article reports on the plan of BASF to acquire Becker Underwood for 1.02 billion U.S. dollars under an agreement with Norwest Equity Partners (NEP). BASF Research Executive Director Andreas Kreimeyer states the significance of acquiring Becker Underwood for expanding the competencies of BASF...
- BASF finalizes acquisition of Becker Underwood. // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;11/29/2012, p3
The article reports that Becker Underwood has been acquired by BASF from Norwest Equity Partners for 1.02 billion dollars. Aside from the acquisition, the product portfolio of BASF has been expanded to include biological crop protection and landscape colorants. BASF executive board member...
- Carson planning expansion. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;3/20/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on California-based structural foam molder Carson Industries Inc.'s expansion plans following its acquisition by Norwest Equity Partners of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Company background; Main products of the company; Former owner of the company.
- Paladin sale. // International Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Paladin Brands Holding Inc. by U.S.-based Dover Corp. from a private equity company Norwest Equity Partners. Paladin is a manufacturer of more than 50 product types, such as buckets, augers, quick couplers and demolition tools. The brand names of Paladin...
- Equity firm Norwest buys Duni. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;9/4/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Duni Corp. by Norwest Equity Partners of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Duni Corp. of Atlanta operates one thermoforming plant in Thomaston, Georgia, where it manufactures products for food-service and retail markets. Duni will not change its current...