- Under Attack. Weilheimer, Neil; Samperton, Kyle // FN: Footwear News;12/1/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 46, p42
The article reports that Under Armour Inc. has launched its first major collection of sneakers in the U.S. It states that the debut of its three crosstraining models named Proto Speed, Proto Power and Proto Evade helped Under Armour leverage its credibility with super-focused athletes and enter...
- Nike Stock Looks To Make Critical Play As Under Armour Jumps. ALISSA WILLIAMS // Investors Business Daily;2/1/2016, p1
The article reports on the market shares and financial performance of several footwear companies in the U.S. Footwear companies include Under Armour Inc., Nike Inc., and Foot Locker. Other topics include an increase annual sales on athletic shoes for the week ending on January 23, 2016,...
- Under Armour plans to step up footwear. // Value Retail News;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the marketing push Under Armour is giving to its footwear line. Testing on prototypes of a basketball and a running shoe is reportedly ongoing to follow-up on the cross trainer earlier introduced. The footwear marketing push, as described, is to test the strategy to...
- Shoes Sell: Nike, Under Armour Get Christmas Lift. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;1/4/2016, p00
The article discusses the financial performance of footwear manufacturing companies as of December 2015. It mentions the strong athletic footwear sales gained by Nike Inc. and Under Armour Inc. It notes the expansion of Skechers USA Inc. wherein it also posted a sales increase on its athletic...
- Euro Trip. MERCER, KHIA // FN: Footwear News;6/30/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p5
The article discusses the increasing economic activity in Europe in 2014. Topics covered include the opportunities available to footwear developers in the region such as Under Armour Inc. and Nike Inc. Also mentioned is the trend wherein footwear firms transition to wholesale transactions open...
- Under Armour Flexes Its Muscles Against Bigger Rivals. MARILYN ALVA // Investors Business Daily;12/18/2014, pA06
Under Armour might be the underdog challenger in an apparel and footwear arena dominated by global powerhouse Nike, but the smaller company is making big strides.
- Shoe Sales Slow, With Nike's Retro Designs Helping And Hurting. PETERS, BILL // Investors Business Daily;10/28/2016, p40
The article reports on a decline in total athletic footwear sales in October 2016. Topics covered include data showing a fall in basketball-shoe sales by Nike, and some sales gains posted by Under Armour, Skechers and Adidas. Also mentioned is the slower sales increase in the casual athletic...
- ATHLETIC LIFESTYLE: NIKE SB. A. G. // Footwear Plus;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p32
The article profiles Nike SB, winner of the Athletic Lifestyle category in the 2010 Plus Awards.
- Nike, Under Armour Get Pre-Labor Day Sales Lift. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;9/11/2015, p00
The article reports on the increase of athletic products companies Nike Inc. and Under Armour Inc.'s athletic footwear sales in the week ending September 5, 2015 as consumers stepped up the shopping pace before the Labor Day.