- NIELSEN RATINGS: Nov. 4-10, 2002. // Variety;11/18/2002, Vol. 389 Issue 1, p19
Reveals Nielsen Media Research Incorporated's ratings for television programs in the U.S. during the period between November 4, 2002 and November 10, 2002.
- TV Viewing Plummets as Auds Enter Stream. WALLENSTEIN, ANDREW // Variety;11/11/2014, Vol. 326 Issue 1, p13
The article discusses the data released by television rating company Nielsen Media Research Inc. which indicate that television viewing has declined during the third quarter of 2014 as more audiences enter streaming technology.
- NIELSON RATINGS: Nov. 4-10, 2002. // Daily Variety;11/13/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 28, p8
Presents television audience ratings in the U.S. for November 4-10, 2002, compiled by Nielsen Media Research.
- It's a buyer's market. Petrozello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;02/22/99, Vol. 129 Issue 8, p18
Offers a look on the cable networking market in the United States. Factors which contributed to the decline in the number of network companies in the country; Challenges faced by network companies; Investments of Discovery Communications Inc. for the launching of Discovery Health.
- Discovery Devises HD Net Showcase. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the programming strategy to be launched by Discovery Networks Inc. in the U.S. in March 2006. The broadcasting company plans to test the distribution capability of its high-definition network Discovery HD Theater. It plans to launch early premieres of TV programs at the...
- Basic breaks more records. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;10/05/98, Vol. 128 Issue 41, p53
Deals with the Nielsen Media Research's cable networks rating for the third quarter of 1998. Factors that contributed to the networks average; Examples of networks with improved rating; Comments from industry officials.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/13/95, Vol. 125 Issue 7, p26
Presents the ratings of various television programs in the United States according to Nielsen Media Research from January 30 to February 5, 1995. Includes television programs from ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/11/94, Vol. 124 Issue 28, p29
Presents the Nielsen Media Research's ratings of television programs in the United States for the week of June 27 to July 3, 1994.
- High-Definition: More to Come. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/19/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on the move of various cable networks to launch high-definition (HD) channels to satisfy their customers in the U.S. It mentions that those smaller specialty cable networks such as TV One, Golf Channel and Hall Movie Channel are commencing into HD simulcasting. According to...