- Telephone extensions. Dudley, Gavin // Finance Week;2/7/2005, p42
Introduces new products for cellular phone users in South Africa. Availability of FreeCharge mobile phone charger from Replay; Advantages of using the MellowMosquito 1.0 mobile phone software; Features of Sierra Wireless Voq Professional Phone.
- USING A REFERENCE DESIGN TO SHORTEN PRODUCT-DEVELOPMENT-CYCLE TIME. Eslinger, Gregory // EDN;11/9/2006, Vol. 51 Issue 23, p42
The article discusses the use of a reference design to shorten product-development-cycle time. The reliance of consumer-oriented design teams on highly integrated, high quality reference designs was due to the growing demand for more complex products in less time. These reference designs are...
- GPS PRODUCT SHOWCASE 2005. // GPS World;Dec2005, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p32
The article presents information about new products that are associated with satellite communication systems. It contains information about the PolaRx2e dual-frequency GNSS/SBAS receiver that features reception of the L1 and L2 signals from as many as 16 Global Positioning System (GPS)...
- Colubris aims to raise WLAN bar. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;6/6/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p18
The article informs that WLAN hardware maker Colubris Networks Inc. is targeting corporate customers with a new line of products designed to improve voice services and to integrate wired and wireless networks. The product line, which works exclusively with Colubris' access points, targets...
- 'Take A Stand': SBC Employees Mobilize to Deliver Infinite Service. Benzkofer, Marjorie; Drab, Christine // Communication World;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p34
Until recently, most U.S. residents of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin had only one choice for local phone service, SBC. Increase employee awareness of the competitive landscape and impact on the company's bottom line. Fleishman-Hillard Inc. created a compelling platform to rally...
- REMOTE TELEMETRY MODULES. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Jun2006, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p55
The article evaluates the intelligent wireless remote telemetry modules from Telemetric Corp. which are designed to be suited for applications requiring frequent communications and large amounts of data.
- Advanced Media Center for Sezmi. Collis, Ian // TVB Europe;Jun2009, p34
The article reports on the move of Sezmi Corp. to leverage the business opportunities presented by an advanced media workflow in the U.S. It states that the company's network delivers programming through a combination of over-the-air broadcasting and wired broadband to the home using FlexCast...
- marketplace. // Communications Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p41
The article lists new products in the field of communication which are out in the market including OCC-56 Smart Optical checker from JDSU, DCM465 Modem from Thomson, and FTB-5700 dispersion analyzer from EXFO Electro-Optical Engineering.
- 3G hype in overdrive but content issue is far from resolved. Phelan, Niall // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/8/2003, p10
The article presents information on the 3G or third generation products in telecommunications in Hong Kong, China. 3G means: always on high-speed data connection, full-motion picture transmission, bigger screens and bigger bills. Phones now come with a calculator and most have MP3 players or at...