TWX HAS A MIXED QUARTER
- Cable, pics boost TW. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;7/30/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that Time Warner Inc. (TW) posted a better-than-expected profit for second-quarter 2009. TW's television unit posted a 17% profit gain on a 4.8% revenue improvement as subscription and affiliate-fee gains offset a 3% advertising decline less pronounced than many analysts had...
- Kirshbaum Foresees Sales Improvement. // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 31, p10
Focuses on the sales of Time Warner Trade Publishing in 2001. Performance of the company for the first half of the year; Forecast for the second half; Book which the company will release in September.
- DVD BOOSTS WARNER. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;2/5/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p6
The article lists the movie titles which improved the revenue of Time Warner for the fourth quarter of 2005. Revenue increased from $352 million to $3.6 billion.
- Flat Mid-Year Results For Time Warner Publishing. // Book Publishing Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p5
The publishing segment of Time Warner Inc. posted mid-year revenues of $2.56 billion, just below its $2.57 billion in revenues during the same period a year ago. Time Warner Inc. reported its mid-year revenues for 2004, of which its publishing division represents about 13% of the company's total...
- 'HOLMES,' 'BLIND SIDE' DISCS HELP BOOST WARNER PROFIT. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p6
The article discusses how home entertainment sales and residual theatrical revenue from the films "Sherlock Holmes," "The Blind Side" and "Valentine's Day" helped boost the financial performance of Time Warner Inc.
- Key Facts. // Time Warner, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p4
Presents key facts about New York City, New York-based Time Warner Inc., the world's first fully integrated, Internet-powered media and communications company. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York ticker.
- DATAMONITOR: Time Warner Inc. // Time Warner, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2009, p1
A company profile of Time Warner, a U.S.-based company engaged in the media and entertainment industry, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths,...
- Company Overview. // Time Warner, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p4
Presents an overview of New York City, New York-based Time Warner Inc., the world's first fully integrated, Internet-powered media and communications company. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2004; Principal business offered, including media and entertainment services.
- FY-2015: Time Warner revenue up 2.8%. // Indiantelevision.com;2/12/2016, p1
The article discusses financial performance of media and entertainment firm Time Warner Inc. during the third quarter of the financial year 2015. It discusses an increase in the business revenue of the firm across various platforms including adjusted operating income, advertising, and home box...