TIME WARNER: SPIN'S IN
- TW's Britt on Change. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p48
Comments on the Operator of the Year award for 2004 received by Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable, from the "Multichannel News" periodical in January 2005. Corporate reorganization in the company; Observations on cable executives; Views on Britt as an executive in Time Warner.
- Time Warner: Adds from Ads. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the impact of advertisement on the business operations of Time Warner Cable Inc. in the U.S. According to the author, the marketing strategy of the company helped them to attain a net addition of 55,000 basic subscribers and 289,000 phone customers with a total of 3.2...
- TWC Ambitions Go Beyond iPad. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p5
The article provides information on the financial growth of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) in the first quarter of 2011. It says that the revenue rose by 5% driven by an addition of nearly 189,000 high speed data customers and 84,000 phone customers. Moreover, Glenn Britt, chief executive officer...
- TWC Puts Cap Plans on Ice. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the plan of Time Warner Cable Inc. to provide wide-range Internet usage-based pricing schemes in the U.S. cable industry. Glenn Britt, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, stated that the plan includes the advancement of measurement tools to deliver high quality...
- FORMER TIME WARNER CABLE CEO GLENN BRITT DIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/23/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article presents an obituary for former Time Warner Cable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Glenn Britt.
- Report: TWC's Britt Eyeing Retirement. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that according to newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable Inc. is planning to retire from his post as chairman in end of 2013.
- Smart, Fair, Honorable. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/16/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p30
The article pays tribute to Glenn Britt, former chairman of Time Warner Cable.
- Britt: PSU Growth Stronger in August. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p42
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Glenn Britt stated that primary service unit (PSU) growth in three of their product lines increased in August 2011.
- Britt Having Fun Heading Time Warner Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Interviews Time Warner Cable chief executive officer of Glenn Britt. Employment background of Gleen Britt; Agenda for marketing cable services and modem services; Retention tool for premium services.