- Untitled. // Editor & Publisher;10/9/93, Vol. 126 Issue 41, p4
Presents statistics on stock activity of United States and foreign media. Stocks; Weekly closing quotes; Report by Wertheim Schroeder & Co. Inc.
- 100 leading media companies. // Advertising Age;1/3/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 1, Advertising Fact Book p16
Lists the top 100 media companies for the year 1992. Total media revenue; Newspaper revenue; Magazine revenue; Cable television revenue; Other media revenue.
- PIPA-Knowledge Networks Poll: Misperceptions, The Media and the Iraq War: Questionnaire. // World Public Opinion Poll - Region United States & Canada;2003, p1
The article presents statistics on the survey results of the Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA)-Knowledge Networks Poll regarding the misperceptions on media and the war in Iraq.
- Puerto Rico's marketing industry. Rodriguez-Cotto, Sandra D. // Caribbean Business;11/10/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p1
Reports on Puerto Rico's marketing expenditures in 1994. Growth rate; Breakdown of marketing expenses; Jobs generated; Targeting of consumer groups; Redirection of advertising budgets; Advertising as the leading market segment; Television as the medium of choice for reaching mass audiences;...
- Media self-flagellation watch. Farley, Christopher Joh; Linden, Eugene // Time;4/4/1994, Vol. 143 Issue 14, p12
Presents, in graph form, figures for the number of articles in major news outlets containing the word `Whitewater' as well as the phrase `feeding frenzy,' for the weeks ending February 3 through March 24, 1994.
- NUMBER CRUNCHING. // Televisual;Jan2008, p14
The article presents statistics on the number of media shares, multichannel shares, media related deaths, online video retail market and freeview receivers in Great Britain.
- Berlin-Bradenburg: At a glance. // Variety;5/22/95, Vol. 359 Issue 4, p62
Presents mass media statistics in Berlin, Germany. Television households; Cable households; Total film subsidies; Media employees; Turnover in media; Radio and television stations; Publishing houses.
- Culture trends. // Brandweek;11/7/94, Vol. 35 Issue 43, pCult1
Presents charts of top grossing entertainment media in the United States. Hollywood box office hits; Nielsen's top 20 network TV programs and top 10 syndicated TV programs; Billboard's top 20 albums and singles.
- Top media companies by category. // Advertising Age;8/8/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 33, pS-8
Ranks the top media companies in the United States by category. 1992 and 1993 rankings; Revenues from media category; Category as percentage change of all media; All media; Newspaper revenues; Magazine revenues; Television revenues; Radio revenues; Cable revenues.
- First-half shows strength over '93. // MediaWeek;10/17/94, Vol. 4 Issue 40, p18
Presents statistics on the pricing trends of various media mediums as demonstrated by the 1994 Media Cost Index. Network TV; Spot TV; Network cable; Radio; Magazines.