Firms Team to Offer DTV Kits
- Autism charity steps up fundraising drive. Quilter, James // Marketing (00253650);8/17/2005, p8
The article reports that the National Autistic Society (NAS) is aiming to raise up to 6m pounds over the next two years and has appointed Watson Phillips Norman (WPN) to create a donor acquisition push. The campaign is being funded by Vodafone, which signed a partnership deal with the NAS last...
- News: Briefs. // Marketing (00253650);4/18/2007, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the business plans of various companies. Original Source, the shower-gel brand, has agreed a partnership with UK Athletics. An online and outdoor advertising campaign by Albion is being launched by the National Gallery. Toy manufacturer LeapFrog has...
- MCBD backs Bowley for TV launch. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;9/24/2004, Issue 39, p1
This article reports that Martin Bowley, the former chief executive of Carlton TV Sales, is launching a specialist content company with financial backing from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy. Bowley has eschewed the traditional media agency model in favour of one based around providing clients...
- Norwich Union and RAC to overhaul customer strategy. Hoffbrand, Jenny // Precision Marketing;6/29/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the collaboration between Norwich Union and RAC PLC to embark on a major customer insight initiative to transform the culture of data usage in Great Britain. The initiative will be spearheaded by Ogilvy Engage to deliver a more customer-centric organization. In addition,...
- Mobilink Foundation Partners with Pink Ribbon. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2012, p57
The article reports on the partnership between Mobilink Foundation with Pink Ribbon for Breast cancer awareness campaign in Pakistan.
- KitKat ties up with MySpace for pop music digital drive. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;8/19/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the augmented reality campaign of KitKat in partnership with MySpace and Scouting For Girls pop band.
- Starting a promotional products campaign. Withers, John // NZ Business;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p7
Presents guidelines for starting a promotional product-based campaign in business. Determination of a workable distribution plan; Creation of a central theme; Selection of a product relevant to position.
- Reflected glory. Goldman, Debra // Adweek Western Edition;07/20/98, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p38
Characterizes the advertising campaigns in the United States recognized by the Account Planning Group. Creation of the brand as a magnet for consumer emotions; Target at consumers who resemble planners.
- News: In brief. // Marketing (00253650);8/11/2010, p4
The article offers news briefs related to business in Great Britain including the sponsorship of Head & Shoulders, business plans of CondÃ© Nast and the advertising campaign of NatMag.