REELZ PLANS VOD
- Reelz Flies With Alaska Airlines, Promoting VOD. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the partnership between the American cable television network ReelzChannel and Alaska Airlines to provide a mix of in-flight video shorts. John DeGarmo, the network's senior vice president of sales and distribution, explains that the videos will promote films showing in...
- NORTH AMERICAN VOD DEPLOYMENTS. // CED;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p11
Presents a chart on North American video-on-demand deployments.
- video-on-DEMAND comes on STRONG. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia Magazine;Jun2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p12
Presents the results of the 2002 study by Strategy Analytics Broadband Entertainment Strategies company on video-on-demand (VOD) in the U.S. Estimated number of households that will have set-top boxes loaded with VOD software by the end of 2002; Forecast on VOD revenues in the U.S.
- The good, the bad, and the ugly. Brown, Roger // CED;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
Assesses the status of video-on-demand (VOD) in the United States. Aim of turning over control of television consumption to viewers; Impact of VOD on the home video rental market; Enabling of subscribers to select and purchase programs; VOD plans of Oceanic Cable; Scarcity of resources to...
- REPORT: STREAMING, VOD IMPACTING FUTURE OF TV. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;12/30/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p9
The article reports on the increasing trend of on-demand viewing amongst users.
- What's the holdup with VOD? Amdur, Meredith // Variety;2/10/2003, Vol. 389 Issue 12, p13
Discusses the status of video-on-demand (VOD) business in the U.S. Film revenue forecasts for VOD in 2005; Hindrances to the VOD business; Business potential of the VOD industry.
- MyMovies opens film service on Freeserve. // New Media Age;6/13/2002, p4
Talks about the video on demand service offered by MyMovies.net as of June 2002. Information on Movie Club, the paid-for content area from MyMovies; Services offered by MyMovies.
- A study of exotic Long Island reveals stubborn attachment to primitive linear TV. Strauss, Matthew // Cable World (10427228);6/23/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p42
Focuses on a study conducted by Sapient Research in Long Island, New York concerning video-on-demand services. Reasons behind the slow adoption of VOD; Suggestions on the promotion of VOD; Potential use of free-on-demand model in VOD services.
- TV broadcasters vie for piece of the Rs 4,600 crore digital VoD market pie. // Exchange4media.com;11/20/2015, p1
The article discusses the "Digital Advertising in India" report of IAMAI and IMRB International on the growth of the over-the-top video on demand content market.