April's Most Watched
- TV Viewing Shares, Broadcast Years 1990-2006. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p242
A chart is presented that the television viewing shares in the U.S. from broadcast years 1990-2006.
- People's choice: Ratings according to Nielsen, Sep.11-17. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/25/95, Vol. 125 Issue 39, p34
Presents tabular information on the ratings of various programs telecast of ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and UPN between September 11 to 17, 1995, according to Nielsen.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/25/95, Vol. 125 Issue 39, p50
Presents tabular information on the rating of the top 15 cable programs for the week of September 11 to 17, 1995, according to Nielsen Media Research.
- Nielsen ratings: July 4-10. // Variety;7/15/96, Vol. 363 Issue 10, p33
Presents information on television program ratings in the United States for the period July 4 to 10, 1996. Networks; Dates; Title of programs; Ratings performance.
- Baseball no hit by women. // Variety;7/15/96, Vol. 363 Issue 10, p52
Presents information on television program demo ratings in the United States as of July 15, 1996. Title of programs; Ratings performance.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;5/14/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 28, p9
A chart depicting the ratings of television programs aired by several television networks in the U.S. is presented.
- mcnBuzz. // Multichannel News;9/3/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p28
Two charts are presented depicting the top 10 cable TV programs and the top 10 broadcast TV programs in the U.S.
- ADWEEK Online Web Poll. // Adweek;12/4/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p14
A graph is presented that shows results of an online poll about the most offensive television programs ever aired in the United States.
- Forecast of Active Multiscreen Devices on Pay-TV Networks in theUnited States (Millions of Units). // 2.5G-4G;Apr2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p1
A graph is presented that shows the forecast of active multiscreen devices on pay television networks in the U.S. from 2009 to 2015.
- Nielsen syndication ratings. // Variety;7/22/96, Vol. 363 Issue 11, p26
Presents information on television programs' ratings performance in the United States as of July 22, 1996. Title of programs; Number of stations; Audience shares.