Time Warner: Adds from Ads
- TWC Ambitions Go Beyond iPad. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p5
The article provides information on the financial growth of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) in the first quarter of 2011. It says that the revenue rose by 5% driven by an addition of nearly 189,000 high speed data customers and 84,000 phone customers. Moreover, Glenn Britt, chief executive officer...
- TIME WARNER: SPIN'S IN. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p20
The article reports on the move of Time Warner Cable Inc.(TWC) to separate from its mother company in the U.S. According to the author, TWC chief executive officer (CEO) Glenn Britt stressed that the management have decided for a complete structural separation for the best interests of both...
- TWC Puts Cap Plans on Ice. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the plan of Time Warner Cable Inc. to provide wide-range Internet usage-based pricing schemes in the U.S. cable industry. Glenn Britt, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, stated that the plan includes the advancement of measurement tools to deliver high quality...
- FORMER TIME WARNER CABLE CEO GLENN BRITT DIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/23/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article presents an obituary for former Time Warner Cable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Glenn Britt.
- Report: TWC's Britt Eyeing Retirement. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that according to newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable Inc. is planning to retire from his post as chairman in end of 2013.
- Smart, Fair, Honorable. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/16/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p30
The article pays tribute to Glenn Britt, former chairman of Time Warner Cable.
- Britt: PSU Growth Stronger in August. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p42
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Glenn Britt stated that primary service unit (PSU) growth in three of their product lines increased in August 2011.
- Britt Having Fun Heading Time Warner Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Interviews Time Warner Cable chief executive officer of Glenn Britt. Employment background of Gleen Britt; Agenda for marketing cable services and modem services; Retention tool for premium services.
- Sports costs concern TW chief. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;2/1/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the statement of Time Warner Cable (TWC) chairman Glenn Britt regarding the higher costs of programming for the long-term contracts, such as the agreements with Los Angeles Dodgers and Lakers, which resulted to the decline of company's net profit by 9% in 2012.