- China Produces Jewish Commemorative Medals. // Points East;Nov2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p5
The article discusses the production of silver and gold medals "Shanghai Memory" by the Shanghai Mint to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the "Designated Area for Stateless Refugees."
- AmoedaÃ§Ã£o e oferta monetÃ¡ria em Minas Gerais: as Casas de FundiÃ§Ã£o e Moeda de Vila Rica. CARARA, ANGELO ALVES // Varia HistÃ³ria;2010, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p217
Between 1724 and 1735, the Mint House of Vila Rica produced more coins than the similar institution in Lisbon and Rio de Janeiro, even if both were taken together. As a matter of fact, these data allows us to raise issues about the monetary offer in both sides of the Atlantic. This article...
- Producing the British proof sovereign. Mathews, Robert // Advanced Materials & Processes;May2003, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p4
Explains how the British proof sovereign is produced out of 22-karat gold. Materials; Melting; Rolling; Forming.
- Correction. // Numismatist;May2011, Vol. 124 Issue 5, p59
A correction to the article "The Modern Minting Process and U.S." is presented.
- RARE CELTIC DISCOVERED. // Coin News;Aug2014, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the rare British gold coin minted around 50-30 BC with snakelike corded crescents and lanky belted horse, found by a metal detectorist near Winchester, England on March 7, 2014.
- A quick visit to some countries of the world. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p81
Gives information about various countries, including some of the tourist attractions in each. Ayers Rock in Australia; The Great Wall of China; Tivoli Gardens in Denmark; Must-see sights in other countries including the United States, Canada and Denmark.
- "Walking the talk" to economic success. Kosowan, Gene // Alberta Sweetgrass;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on the Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park, which has been chosen as one of the 10 successful Aboriginal businesses by the Conference Board of Canada.
- ISLAND FAVORITES. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p63
The article lists several tourist destinations in Anna Maria, Florida which include the Studio at Gulf and Pine art gallery, the Pine Avenue General Store and The Sandbar restaurant.
- THE GUIDE. // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p125
The article offers information on several attractions, museums, art facilities, beaches and accommodations in Sarasota, Florida including the Crowley Museum and Nature Center, the Myakka River State Park, and Crissy Galleries.