THE UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS OF: BRANDING IN MALLS
- TIME OUT. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;10/11/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p12
Features several restaurants located inside shopping malls in Orange County, California. BJ's Pizza Bar and Grill; Bobby McGee's; Le Diplomate Cafe; 59th & Lex Cafe at Bloomingadle's; Cafe R&D; El Torito Grill; Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
- Revitalized shopping malls look to provide dining destinations. WALKUP, CAROLYN // Nation's Restaurant News;10/8/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the addition of full-service restaurants in majority of shopping malls in suburban United States. According to the author, the addition of dining destinations in shopping centers is part of an effort to revitalize shopping mall business that has suffered from the...
- Put gastronomy on the menu. Bergenthal, Johan // EuroProperty;10/21/2013, p14
The article presents the author's views on transforming shopping centres with appealingly designed food areas in Germany. He comments that a good meal is appreciated by people in France than Germans. He remarks that more of a cafeteria feeling than an attractive ambience is created by the...
- FOOD COURTS: ADDING A FLAVOUR TO MALL BUSINESS. Sinha, Piasi // Images Retail;Sep2014, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p166
The article looks at the trend among shopping center developers in India towards adding a food court (FC) to their malls in an attempt to retain customer traffic. Topics covered include a background on the concept and main goal of food courts, the strength of the DLF Place FC called EAT-Food...
- Largest shopping centers in Tucson. Yager, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;07/19/99, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p18
Presents a listing of the largest shopping centers in Tucson, Arizona, ranked by gross square footage. Includes Tucson Place; Santa Cruz Plaza; Crossroads Festival.
- Malls of the East. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the construction of the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Incorporation of American style in the design; Prevalence of Arabs opting for American stores and restaurants.
- Las Vegas shopping centers. // Las Vegas Business Press;01/30/2000 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p87
Ranks shopping centers in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to gross leasable area, as of May 1999. Includes Boulevard Mall; Meadows Mall; Tropicana Center.
- Las Vegas Shopping Centers. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/22/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, Special Section p20
Ranks the largest shopping centers in Las Vegas, Nevada according to gross leasable area in May 2000. Top position taken by Boulevard Mall; Percentage of space that has been leased or is still available; Number of parking spaces; Year opened; Basic lease terms; Rental range; Anchor tenants;...
- Miami Luxury Mall Struggles. Leon, Hortense // National Real Estate Investor;Apr2003, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p12
No abstract available.