SOFTWARE TOOLS FOR: EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT
- Scheduling made simple. Whitman, Karen // Secretary;Oct93, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the use of software programs called group schedulers. Features; Printouts in organizer book formats; Use of the software at MITRE Corporation in Bedford, Massachusetts; Concerns on confidential information; Accessing the calendar without the password. INSET: On the market (available...
- `What If' scheduling in SQL client/server application. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar98, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p200
Introduces Smart Shop Manager, a scheduling software from Smart Shop Software Inc. Smart Shop Manager's `What If' Scheduling; Finite and infinite scheduling; Automatic mode leveling; Key applications and benefits; Operating principle.
- Buyer's guide. // IIE Solutions;Sep95, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p46
Features a chart of various scheduling software.
- Selecting scheduling software. Sadowsky, Randy // IIE Solutions;Oct98, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p45
Presents techniques for choosing scheduling software. Examination of features of advanced planning and scheduling (APS) systems; Development of a schedule based on different scheduling types; List of scheduling software products.
- Organize meetings with the greatest of ease. Marshall, Patrick; Garza, Victor R. // InfoWorld;8/23/93, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p63
Discusses the evaluation of five group scheduling software. Survey to select packages for evaluation; Software's handling of tasks; Executive summary of evaluation results. INSET: Executive summary..
- But don't think these are all the developments in group scheduling software.... Marshall, Patrick; Marcus, Ann M. // InfoWorld;8/23/93, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p64
Discusses group scheduling software. Meeting Maker XP; Instant Recall for Windows; Futurus Team; Epoch; Lotus Organizer 2.0; Network Scheduler 3, Version 2.0.
- Group schedulers. Marshall, Patrick; Garza, Victor R. // InfoWorld;8/23/93, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p65
Compares the group scheduling software CaLANdar, Network Scheduler 3, OnTime, Schedule+ and WordPerfect Office. Price; Performance; Documentation; Support.
- Buyer's guide. // IIE Solutions;Mar96, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p44
Presents a buyer's guide for scheduling software. Includes Adaptable manufacturing 96.1; MOOPI 5.0; CLC-MRP; PRS 12.E; Vantage 2.1.
- Many new scheduler features are old hat to mainframes. Sullivan, Kristina B. // PC Week;11/29/93, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p101
Discusses LAN based scheduler features found in mainframes. Integration with E-mail; Delegation of a proxy responder; Management functions.