- Thai Union Completes Cannery Acquisition. // San Diego Business Journal;1/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p11
Reports on Thai Union Frozen Products PLC's takeover of Chicken of the Sea International, San Diego, California-based seafood canner.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2004, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p150
This article provides information on new food products, as of May 2004. New Regional Recipe Potatoes-Risotto Style from Basic American Foods is a new potato dish that is reminiscent of classic risotto. The potatoes are available in two flavors--Parmesan Herb and Wild Mushroom. New Chik'N Giggles...
- Chicken of the Sea: Brand and company. // Discount Store News;9/15/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pF4
Reports that on August 6, 1997 Chicken of the Sea, a popular canned tuna, will officially be the name of Van Camp Seafood Company, Incorporated. Owner of the company; Marketing initiatives on the brand.
- Chicken of the Sea launches salmon pouches. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);10/12/2014, p4
The article announces the launch of the flavoured salmon pouches from Chicken of the Sea International.
- Chicken of the Sea returns to TV. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;06/01/98, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p6
Reports on Chicken of the Sea's plan to launch a television commercial in November 1998 promoting its canned tuna products. Company's offer of free Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia CD-ROM to buyers of the company's products; Sales in 1997-98.
- CHICKEN OF THE SEA PREMIUM ALBACORE TUNA. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p84
Chicken of the Sea Premium Albacore Tuna comes in a wide variety of pack sizes and is consistent in quality and yield. Recipes for Tuna Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans and Blue Cheese are available.
- Chicken of the Sea Spawns Salad Kits as Tuna Category War Rages. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;03/19/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the advertising campaign for the Chicken of the Sea Tuna Salad Kits to be unveiled by Chicken of the Sea in the United States in June 2001. Information on the product; Goal of the company for introducing the salad kits; Tagline for the advertisement.
- More Than Just "Friends.". QUINTON, BRIAN; NEGUS VIVEIROS, BETH // Chief Marketer (Access Intelligence LLC d/b/a PBI Media, LLC);Oct/Nov 2012, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the social marketing strategies of Norwalk, Connecticut-based Xerox Corp. (XC), the U.S. Army and consumer products manufacturer Chicken of the Sea (CoS). It examines the LinkedIn page, cross-platform initiatives including the YouTube and Twitter videos of XC to promote...
- Chicken of the Sea Ponies $20M Hunk to Tout Chunk. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;3/1/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p8
Highlights the print and radio advertising campaign of Chicken of the Sea for its improved chunk light tuna line in 2004. Tagline of the campaign; Description of the brand's new package imagery; Comments from Don George, VP-marketing at Chicken of the Sea.