FOOD IDEA SHOWCASE
- Campbell's V8 goes slimline. // CanTech International;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p37
The article offers brief information of the V8 V-Fusion fruit juice drink from Campbell Soup Co.
- FORESEEING A HEALTHFUL YEAR AHEAD. CERNIVEC, STEPHANIE // Beverage Industry;Dec2012, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p22
The article offers information related to beverage industry. It mentions that The Campbell Soup Co. in Camden, New Jersey, Country Pure Foods in Akron, Ohio, and Kraft Foods Inc. in Northfield, Illinois launched their vegetable and fruit juice drink. According to a study by The Integer Group and...
- Fruit Beverages SCOPE. // Beverage World;04/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1674, p32
Focuses on various fruit beverages introduced in the United States in April 1999. Premium Harvest apple juices from Veryfine; First Tee iced teas and juice drinks from Global Beverage Co.; Eden Organic Apple Juices from Eden Foods; Almond Breeze beverage from Blue Diamond Growers Cooperative;...
- It's all about wellness. // FoodService Director;3/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, Special section p5
The article focuses on the approach of Campbell Away From Home, the foodservice arm of the Campbell Soup Company in offering healthy food options. The term wellness was chosen over healthy and nutritious for its more positive message. Its products include Campbell's Healthy Request Soups,...
- VeryFine battles Nestle for Kids. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;4/17/95, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the competitive marketing strategy of VeryFine Products Incorporated in the bottled fruit juice market. Challenge to Nestle's Juicy Juice line; Packaging features; Advertising claims designed to appeal to mothers and children.
- Veryfine will battle Juicy Juice. Khermouch, Gerry // Adweek Western Edition;4/17/95, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p9
Reports on Veryfine's venture to enter kids drinks with a 100%-juice line that challenges market of Nestle's Juicy Juice. Campaign since 1993; Information on Veryfine's Juice-Ups.
- Juiced-up PET bottle updates the V8 brand. // Packaging Digest;Nov2008, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates the V8 and V8 V-Fusion juice lines in hot-fill PET bottle from Campbell Soup Co.
- V8 V-FUSION WITH A TWIST. // Food Processing (00156523);Aug2011, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p32
The article offers brief information on the V8 V-Fusion vegetable and fruit juice from Campbell Soup Co.
- VEGETABLE AND FRUIT JUICES. // Beverage Industry;Jul2009, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p12
The article evaluates the Goji Raspberry and Passionfruit Tangerine ready to drink juice from The Campbell Soup Co.