SIMPLE AND GREAT-TASTING: FRUITY DESSERTS
- Tip of the month. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p16
Presents a recipe for a healthful dessert. Blueberries and raspberries on cantaloupe.
- Fast and Fresh Fruit Desserts. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p30
Presents cooking tips for fresh fruit desserts. Baking; Barbecuing; Cooking of fast pie.
- the sweetness of summer. // Good Housekeeping;Jul2006, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p160
Photographs of fruit desserts are presented.
- TIP OF THE MONTH. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p16
Present tips on making a nutritional frozen dessert using fruit juice, fresh fruit and yogurt.
- Compote compositions. Barrett, Elle // Southern Living;Jan98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p78
Presents recipes of compotes. Beauberrries Bordeaux; Dried fruit compote; Citrus compote; Apricot-apple compote; Prunes in Merlot.
- FRUIT BALLAD. Simpson, Maureen // Australian House & Garden;Jan2001, Issue 1, p148
Presents recipes for fruit dishes such as Peach Melba and Rolled Pavlova.
- Fruit Desserts. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p44
Focuses on various fruit dessert preparations. Influence of fruit preparations to customers; List of cooking methods; Recipe of 'Chilled Fresh Blueberry Soup'. INSETS: Chilled Fresh Blueberry Soup;Fanciful fruit.
- Fruit to the finish. Wolson, Shelley // Restaurant Business;08/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 15, p96
Focuses on fruit desserts. Reputation of fruit; Varieties; Techniques to serving; How to cope with operational problems; Other uses of fruit besides dessert. INSETS: Menu sampler.;Simple pleasures are the best..
- Fresh fruit finales. // Tufts University Diet & Nutrition Letter;Aug94, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p7
Presents two recipes for fresh fruit desserts. Shopping tips.