- PIZZA & PASTA. // Cooking Light;Easy Comfort Food Recipes, p26
Recipes are presented for pizza and pasta dishes including spinach and butternut squash lasagna, tomato-ricotta spaghetti and chicken, red grape and pesto pizza.
- La Piazza. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;2/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p56
Provides information on the Italian dishes offered at La Piazza restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona. Pizza; Soup; Pasta; EntrÃ©es.
- MAIN INGREDIENTS. // Los Angeles Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p124
The article presents information on the ingredients for lasagna verde.
- Healthy microwave cooking. Van Dyne, Elaine // Country Living;Jul94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p136
Features Italian antipasta recipes for microwave cooking. Description of Italian cooking; Side dishes; Light starters; Part of a summer buffet; Use of fresh vegetables and herbs for best results; Stuffed zucchini; Mushroom and red pepper salad; Scallops with fresh basil sauce.
- Roman Holiday. Laurentiis, Giada De // Parenting Early Years;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p52
An Italian recipe for wagon wheel pasta with pancetta and peas is presented.
- Roll up this Italian treat. Creavalle, Laura // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Feb2001, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p200
Presents the Italian recipe Quick Seafood Lasagna Roll-Ups. Information on the traditional lasagna; Amount of nutrition per serving of the dish.
- PENNE WITH HERBED RICOTTA. Chou, Lillian // Gourmet;Apr2008, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p162
A recipe for penne with herbed ricotta is presented.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/23/2003, Issue 826, p50
Focuses on the popularity of the Italian food, Timpano. Food ingredients; Popularity of the recipe in trendy strip-plaza eatery; Reasons why the food is popularity among Italians; Tips for cooking. INSET: Dish..
- Pasta bake perfection. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/22/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p59
Several recipes including Meatball & risoni bake, Salmon bake with parsley crumb and Carbonara pasta bake are presented.