NEW PRODUCTS AND FLAVORS MEAN: SLUSH FUN
- Options For THIRSTY SHOPPERS. Riell, Howard // Frozen Food Age;Oct2002, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p54
Focuses on trends in the frozen juice industry in the U.S. in 2002. Revenues from frozen juice; Preferences of a frozen juice consumer; Details of the marketing strategies of several juice companies.
- Sub Chain Is Smoothie Operator. Stevens, Shannon // Brandweek;10/20/97, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p9
The article reports that sandwich chain Subway is planning to launch a smoothies and frozen fruit drinks line called Fruizle by the end of 1997.
- Iced Up Drinks. Parham, Kate // FoodService Director;6/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p44
The article offers information about frozen drinks, which are noted to be a high-demand product boosting customer loyalty and sales in the U.S.
- Smoothie does it in new drinks category. Veldre, Danielle // B&T Weekly;12/5/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2454, p8
Reports on the growing popularity of pre-packaged smoothies, or "impulse" beverages in Australia. Positioning of smoothies as an alternative to diet softdrinks and mineral water products; Target market.
- Beverage Capsule: TRACKING SMOOTHIE SALES. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Looks at the smoothie sales of non-commercial foodservice outlets in the United States in August 1999.
- REFRESHERS AND MEAL SUBSTITUTES: SMOOTH(IE) SAILING. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p70
Reports on sales of smoothies or fruit- and yogurt-based beverages in the United States in 2001. Venues where smoothies sell most; Concept adopted by Jamba Juice; Sizes in which the drinks are available; Average monthly smoothie sales.
- Juiced-up sales. Harrison, Sheena // Crain's Detroit Business;7/11/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p3
This article reports that frozen-drink sales are translating into cold, hard cash for Plymouth, Michigan-based Breeze Freeze Inc., which is marketing its product as a healthy alternative to soft drinks. More than $2 million was invested in the past two years for new equipment and a new...
- A matter of choice. Stepehs, Mike // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4269, p75
Reports on the demand of consumers for lifestyle-supporting and enhancing drinks to suit different times of the day and different on-trade occasions. Key to the growing profits from soft drinks sales; Recommended tactics for marketing soft drinks; Share of the company PJ Smoothies in Great...
- Sinful Smoothies aims to tempt investment for supermarket move. Mileham, Arabella // Grocer;8/2/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8166, p39
The article reports that alcoholic fruit smoothies brand Sinful Smoothies is searching for investment to fund its expansion into the multiples and secured independent off-trade listings, with its smoothies containing pulp or juice of five different kinds of fruit and a liqueur.