AN AMERICAN FAVORITE: CHILI TODAY
- EXPLAINER. DONNELLY, FIONA // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p32
The article offers information on Gochujang, a Korean chilli sauce.
- AMERICA'S SPICES. Childress, Diana // Calliope;Feb2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p31
The article presents information on spices popular in the U.S. including chili powder and paprika.
- Rubs. Simpson, Erin // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun2009, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p202
The article presents several spices including chili powder, mustard seeds, and black and white sesame seeds.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE. Parker, Page // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Sep2015, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p16
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the various articles published within the issue on topics which include chile products in New Mexico, the health benefits of spicy foods, and the dental profession in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- gourmet news. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2010, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the chili powder Piment d'Espelette.
- The Great Chili Project. KITA, PAUL // Men's Health;Nov2014, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p94
The article offers step-by-step instruction on how to make a good chili spies.
- Spice Up Your Life. JOHNSTON, HEATHER // Essence (Time Inc.);Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p109
The article offers information on spices. The author says that spices should be stored in a cool, dry, dark cabinet. Cinnamon is a type of spice which adds flavor to stews and chili. Rosemary has got pine-lemon flavor and is used with pork, chicken and roasted potatoes. Cumin is used for adding...
- VANNS SPICES LTD. // Gourmet Retailer;Sep2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p103
Vaanns Spices Ltd.has introduced a new line of organic herb and spices called Vanns Organics. The line consists of 18 unique blends, including Basil, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Nutmeg, Oregano, Parsley, Tarragon, and Thyme.
- BOWLED OVER. // Austin Monthly;Sep2015, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p158
A recipe for chef Andrew Curren's no-bean chili is presented.