MEAT, SEAFOOD UP, PRODUCE DOWN: Wholesale prices decrease 1.99%
- Pork fuels 3rd-quarter rise in market index. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the U.S. food category prices posted by the "Foodservice Director" (FSD) magazine market index for the third quarter ended October 2004. Comparison of the third quarter category prices in 2003 and 2004; Increase in the FSD wholesale price index for meat, frozen food and canned market...
- Prices Rose 2.48%. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p83
Reports on the wholesale price index of foods in the United States in 1998. Average of annual beef price; Statistics of canned goods prices; Comparison of statistics in 1997 and 1998 of frozen food prices.
- January PPI Gains 1.4%; Core Rate Increases 0.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that producer price index (PPI) increased in January 2010 by 1.4% as well as the core producer prices with 0.3% except for energy and food costs as stated by the Labor Department.
- MEAT PRODUCTION TO RISE 1% THIS YEAR: Inflation rate cools, up 0.95% from '01. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p40
Presents an update on the wholesale prices of products from different food categories in the U.S. as of June 15, 2002. Meat; Seafood; Commodities.
- YEAR-TO-DATE: Index up 1.01%. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p96
Looks at the `FoodService Director' Market Basket Index from February 1998 to February 1999. Wholesale price index for meat; Price index for poultry; Price index for frozen food.
- Year-to-Date Comparision: Index continues to show price-deflation. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p96
Presents the 1999 year-to-date `FoodService Director' wholesale price index for food and commodity products in the United States. Increase in wholesale beef prices; Details on the year-to-date poultry index; Information on the wholesale frozen food index.
- August PPI, Core Each Slip 0.1%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p2
Reports on the decline of the producer price index in the U.S. Result of decreasing food and gasoline prices; Assessment of the wholesale prices of intermediate goods; Economic forecasts of the analysts.
- Lower food and energy costs drag producer prices down in January. Dunn, Richard L. // Plant Engineering;Apr97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the decrease in the wholesale price index in the United States due to lower food and energy goods prices, as of April 1997. Robust growth in gross domestic product index.
- August PPI Unch; Core Rate Grows 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article reports an increase in core rate in the U.S. excluding food and energy, no change in the producer price index and adds a decrease in food price and energy prices as of September 17, 2014.