IN CORPORATE DINING: Altering the perception
- SPOTLIGHT ON SiDE dishes. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Sep2001, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p50
Focuses on the ingredients needed for the enhancement of main dishes in Idaho. Imagination on simple or exotic cooking; Considerations on the favorites of customers; Creativity in food preparation.
- BLT Fish. Lawrence, Vanessa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD Scoop, Vol. 189 Issue 108, p79
Features the BLT Fish restaurant in New York. Kinds of people that are attracted by the restaurant; Main dishes offered at the restaurant.
- Mad about Maris. Lethlean, John // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2005, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on Maris, a suburban bistro in Melbourne, Victoria owned by Patrick Craig and Gabby Coughlin. Affordability of the food; Background on Craig and Coughlin; Evaluation of the entrees. INSET: MELBOURNE RESTAURANT NEWS.
- FROZEN WINNERS. // Men's Fitness;Mar2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p68
The article presents information on five prepackaged healthy meals with their nutritional value including stouffers signature classics lasagna with meat sauce, Amy's bowls brown rice and vegetables, and organic bistro wild salmon with cranberry pilaf.
- Paradigm Breakers. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Discusses the foodservice management industry's fastest growing concern, Host America Corp. in Hamden, Connecticut. Background of the company; Reasons why the company decided to diversify into corporate dining; Name of the people included in the top management of the company; Other locations of...
- Host America rolls-out new Twin Rinks program. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports on Host America's food service contract at Twin Rinks in Stamford, Connecticut. Targeted revenues for the first year; Menu of the sports bar expected to open in November 1998; Business hours; Services.
- Appetizers, Biscuits, and Dough Spark Dollar Sales. Labetti, Kristi Sue // Frozen Food Age;Feb2001, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the sales of top five brands in selected categories of the frozen foods in the United States in 2000. Dinners and entrees sales; Ice cream sales; Pizza sales.
- State Street rebirth for celebrity retreat. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;7/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p26
The popular celebrity hangout and late-night oasis in Chicago, Illinois, Bijan's Bistro closed when its old building was torn down, but now it's back in the replacement. A handsome dark-wood bar backed by mirrors and lined with bentwood stools fills one wall, and neatly printed lists of spirits...
- To Dish, or Not to Dish. Wellman, David // Frozen Food Age;May2001, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on a report from ACNielsen on the types of frozen dinners and entrees segmented by the number of dishes they contain as of May 2001. Highlights of the report; Growth of the frozen poultry entrees without side dishes.