COMPASS STAYS THE COURSE
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p88
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Specialty in providing food for sports establishments; Comments from industry colleagues on Green's contributions to the food service business; High regard and respect...
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p118
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America company in Charlotte, North Carolina. Career history; Educational background; Level of achievements.
- "Leveraging the Core Four". // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
This article presents an interview with Rick Postiglione, CEO of the Contract Foodservices division for Campus Group North America. When asked about the importance of creating the Contract Foodservices division, he expresses that it will cover the four core business brands of the company in the...
- Top on-site executives meet at SFM conference, discusses globalization. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p4
Highlights the 24th annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in Anaheim, California. Issues tackled in the panel discussion of the chief executive officers of Aramark Food and Support Services, Compass Group North America and Sodexho; Moderator of the panel; Prediction on the...
- Compass Launches Div. Shift. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p24
Covers the announcement of Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group, North American Division, of Charlotte, North Carolina about the reorganization of the Specialty Markets Division. When the restructuring began; Objectives of the reorganization; Executives affected by the...
- AT WINTER OLYMPICS: Interns train with Compass. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the culinary arts interns of Compass Group, North America involved in the preparation of the contractor for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games at Salt Lake City, Utah. Food service of Compass for the athletes and sports officials; Importance of the help of the interns; Benefits of the...
- Compass assigned to cover the Pentagon through NEXCOM. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p18
Presents information on the contract awarded to Compass Group North America by the United States Naval exchange Services Command, to manage the foodservice program at the Pentagon in Virginia. Value of the contract; Installation of food courts on Navy bases.
- Compass inks 10-year pact with Naval Exchange Service Command. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the entry of Compass Group North America into the military foodservice market. Company's signing of a ten-year agreement with the Naval Exchange Service Command; Value of the deal; Locations of the US bases included in the contract.
- Of Employee-Award Initiative: Be-A-Star enters third year. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p26
Details the To-Be-A-Star 2000 recognition program for qualified employees of the food service industry of the Compass Group, North American Division. Purpose of the award; How to earn the award; Five major business initiatives that represent each star.