BLENDING FRESH FOODS, SCRATCH-COOKING: Govt. center contractor keeps current in Vegas
- IN LAS VEGAS GOVT. CTR.: Pushcart takes breakfast, snacks to the desk-bound. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Reports the expansion of the pushcart food service to employees at Clark County Government Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Type of foods offered by the service; Views on the benefits of the pushcart food service.
- Inspired by the natural environment. Nelson, Carl L. // Stone World;Mar97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p32
Features the Clark County Government Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, which was built from natural cleft sandstone. Cost of the center; Description of the center's interior and exterior; Comments from Michael O. Winters, who was the project architect for Denver-based C.W. Fentress J.H. Bradburn and...
- Whither plain salad greens? // Prepared Foods;Jul95, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p67
Features the Fiesta Salad Kit, a new product of Fresh Express.
- Fresh Express snack product intro is a Grape Escape. // Brandweek;10/30/95, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p5
Reports on Fresh Express Farms' introduction of Grape Escape, snack-size bags of ready-to-eat seedless red grapes in Northern California.
- Fresh Express restages salads as ready-to-eat. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;02/16/98, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the move of Fresh Express to test its product-line of Fresh Lunch chicken-based salads in five markets in the United States. Brand names of products; Features of the products; Test markets targeted by the company; Promotional offerings for the products.
- Lettuce for the `90s. Fusaro, Dave // Prepared Foods;Oct95, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p50
Profiles Fresh Express Farms, a Salinas, California-based produce company chosen as one of `Prepared Foods' magazine's Rising Stars of the Food Industry. Company history; Management philosophy of the founder's grandson Steve Taylor; Success in the salad-in-a-bag market; Product categories;...
- Breathable bag extends shelf life. Berne, Steve // Prepared Foods;Apr95, Vol. 164 Issue 4, p71
Features Trans-Fresh-developed breathable bag for Fresh Express Farms' World Blends ready-to-eat packaged salad line.
- NEVADA LOOKS AT LEASING SCHEMES. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/27/2000, Vol. 245 Issue 21, p22
Reports that Nevada is considering lease-purchase financing of state buildings to limit the amount of rent paid to offices for state agencies. State Treasurer Brian Krolicki's proposal; Amount the state annually pays on rent; Limitations posed by the state's constitutional debt limit.
- Fresh Express has a brand new bag. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Dec2003, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p16
Features Premium Salad Blends from Fresh Express Inc. in California. Availability; Variety; Price.