IN 5-YR., $350-MIL. DISTRIBUTION PACT: Guckenheimer, Alliant link
- Alliant, Columbia Sussex ink distribution deal. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p64
Reports the partnership between Alliant Foodservice and Columbia Sussex Corp. in Illinois. Role of Alliant as the primary distributor of lodging and foodservice concern of Columbia; Expected revenue gain due to the agreement; Appointment of Thomas F. Zani as president of Alliant Foodservice in...
- Rolling Out Jan. 1: Premier/Alliant Announce E-Commerce Program Pilot. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the electronic commerce (e-commerce) partnership between Premier Inc., a United States healthcare group purchasing organization, and its distributor Alliant Food Service Inc. Number of products involved in the partnership; Information Premier's WebCat Internet electronic catalog.
- Salad salvation. Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;3/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on the partnership of Judd Rosenberg of Cafe Descartes and Bret Schultz coowner of Alliant Foodservice Inc., Deerfield food distributor. Rosenberg and Schultz had been plotting to leave and start their own company. Rosenberg sold his house and both of them tapped savings,...
- Alliant Foodservice restructures its national group sales division. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p62
Reports on the restructuring of Alliant Foodservice's national group sales division. Appointment of Scott MacLellan as vice president and general manager of national accounts; Michael Mulhearn as vice president of sales; Tom Kimball as vice president of marketing and business development for...
- Plant Openings & Expansions. // Food Engineering;May2001, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p20
Reports that construction has been completed on a Houston, Texas-based distribution center for Allant Foodservice Inc. Facility description; Company background.
- Food service delivers with mobile technology. // Automatic I.D. News;Nov95, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p44
Reports that Alliant Foodservice Inc. has had a 20 percent increase in delivery service efficiency by adding on-board computer systems to their vehicle delivery fleet. System features.
- Alliant details new op structure to consolidate branch locations. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/07/96, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p52
Reports on Alliant Foodservice Inc.'s unveiling of a new operating structure that will consolidate the company's 38 branch locations. Executive changes.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p9
Cites the $1 billion dietary program initiated by Premier Hospital Alliance with Alliant Foodservice under a five-year contract which focuses on how to help food service directors reduce their cost structure and manage patient and staff satisfaction.
- Alliant Foodservice adds two new organizations to the fold. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/04/97, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p102
Reports on Deerfield, Illinois-based Alliant Foodservice Inc.'s creation of its National Produce Category Management organization. Establishment of a national sales organization.