IS MCVETY'S JOB AT HDS: BRIDGING CUSTOMER ISSUES
- B.D.'s to open outlet in Mongolia. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;10/25/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p20
This article reports that Billy Downs stands in front of more than 25 people; most are clad in B.D.'s Mongolian Barbecue oxford-style tan, rust or black shirts. They all sit, transfixed, as Downs talks about his most recent trip to Mongolia. Downs' new restaurant will be franchisee-owned, but...
- HDS expands kosher sites. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p32
Looks at the expansion of kosher sites by HDS Services. Comments from Ray Zall, vice president of marketing development, at HDS; Further information on the expansion of the sites.
- HDS Services helps hospital raise $55K for kids. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Reports on HDS Services' raising of money for Port Huron Hospital in Michigan by catering to the hospital's annual Festival of Trees kickoff. Menu; Objective of the hospital.
- Information Builders Supports Hitachi VSF Mainframe Platforms. // Mainframe Computing;Oct99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Web tool maker Information Builders will support all VSF-capable mainframe processing platforms from Hitachi Data Systems.
- Hitachi Introduces Powerful Mainframe. // Mainframe Computing;Dec99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p1
Reports that Hitachi Data Systems has introduced the Hitachi Skyline Trinium, a mainframe processing platform server.
- TWO EUROPEAN BANKS SELECT HITACHI FOR MAINFRAME STORAGE. // Mainframe Computing;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p2
Reports that Royal Bank of Scotland and Vardepapperscentralen company chose Hitachi Freedom Storage 7700E from Hitachi Data Systems company for their computer mainframe storage.
- Night shift workers at Port Huron Hospital have fresh food choices. // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the decision by HDS Services which manages the foodservice at Port Huron Hospital to operate a 24 hour outlet for nightshift employees. Comments from Brian Latty, former HDS foodservice unit director at Port Huron Hospital; Information on the survey conducted to gauge customers...
- A Legacy of Great Expectations. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Features the HDS Services, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Industrial management of founder William W. Triplett; Business expansions; Members of the executive team. INSETS: Service Branding.;Transforming the Retail Environment..
- They Called Him 'Mr. T'. // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p25
Focuses on the founder of HDS Services, William W. Triplett in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Date of Triplett's death; Business planning; Marketing strategies.