COMPASS, KRISPY KREME LINK
- Compass Partners With 411Fit on Nutrition Info for Customers. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p1
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Compass Group North America and 411Fit LLC which aims to bring nutritional information to Compass customers.
- Mcd, Krispy Kreme said eyeing alliance for Japan. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p84
Reports on the possible partnership between McDonald's Holding Co. Ltd. and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. in Japan.
- Raising a stink. Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;04/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p178
Reports on complaints about Krispy Kreme's branch in New York City. Residents' gripe that rooftop equipment is responsible for noise and vapors seeping into their windows; Correction of problem by Krispy franchisee Howard Lev.
- Krispy Kreme names 4 VPs. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/94, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p67
Reports on the appointment of four vice presidents at the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corp. in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Phil Armstrong as vice president of real estate and market research; Fred Mitchell as vice president of equipment and engineering; Phil Waugh as vice president of franchising;...
- Krispy Kreme honors three with 1st Milestone Awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/2/95, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p97
Reports on the recipients of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corp.'s first Milestone Award. Includes chairman and chief executive Joseph A. McAleer; President and chief operating officer Scott A. Livengood; Achievements.
- Krispy Kreme tests bagel concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/11/95, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p76
Reports on Krispy Kreme Doughnut's launching of a one-unit test in bagel market. Company's varieties of premises-baked bagels to its core doughnut offerings; Comments from special projects manager Jimmy Strickland.
- A krispy opening. // New York Amsterdam News;02/15/97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p4
Presents a caption story showing owner of Krispy Kreme store Howard Ler holding the ribbon that was cut, to officially open the store in New York City. Other persons in the photograph.
- Krispy Kreme opens 1st store in Indianapolis, plans 2 more units. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/94, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p45
Reports on the opening of Krispy Kreme's store in the Castleton Square Mall in Indianapolis, Indiana in response to demands by Indianapolis residents. Plans to open stores in Marion County; Krispy Kreme's involvement with the Habitat for Humanity and other nonprofit organizations.
- Holey wars: Krispy Kreme takes on Dunkin' Donuts. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;01/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p16
Reports on plans to increase the number of Krispy Kreme donut franchises, by Mel Lev in New York. Number of shops already launched; Where the expansion is set to take place; Comments from Lev; Competition the franchises generate from the Riese Organization which operates 40 Dunkin' Donuts shops...