SOMETHING SPECIAL IN THE AIR: Fdsvc. promoted at 50,000 feet
- Image-flippers. Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;03/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the United States-based National Restaurant Association's public relations campaign seeking to enhance the public image of the restaurant industry as of March 1, 2000. Campaign messages designed for the public; Campaign designed for federal, state and local government officials. ...
- Just around the corner: NRA aims to whet public's appetite for dining out with advertising initiative. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/29/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p29
Editorial. Comments on the public-relations campaign of the National Restaurant Association aimed at educating consumers about the role of restaurants following the September 11 terrorist attacks in the United States. Effort in bolstering the industry's reputation; Features of the public...
- NRA, restaurants debut 'Kids LiveWell' initiative. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/25/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p4
The article offers information on the Kids LiveWell initiative of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) to promote wide healthful food choices for parents and children in which several restaurant chains have already sign up including Zpizza, El Polio Loco Corp., and Burger King Corp.
- Coca-Cola, NRA team up to promote restaurants. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p58
Reports on the sponsorship of Coca-Cola Co. on the Cornerstone Initiative Public Relations Campaign by the National Restaurant Association in Washington, District of Columbia. Feature of the campaign; Efforts to promote the foodservice outlets; Role of restaurants on the national economy.
- The NRA is feeling some growing pains. Romano, Michael // Restaurant Business;9/1/94, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p24
No abstract available.
- Time to bring our problems to light. Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;7/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p8
Editorial. Comments on the restaurant industry's efforts to improve its image as an employer. Study on the issue conducted by the National Restaurant Association; Insights on the difficulty of overhauling the industry's image.
- THE BUZZ from the NRA Fly-In. Wishna, Victor // Restaurant Business;04/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p21
Highlights the National Restaurant Association's Spring Legislative Fly-In. Issues discussed related to the restaurant industry; Lobbying efforts of restaurateurs.
- Don't worry, be happy. Wishna, Victor; Houten, Ben Van // Restaurant Business;01/01/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p17
Focuses on National Restaurant Association's outlook for the restaurant industry in the United States. Increased sales of restaurants in 2001; Importance of restaurants to the lifestyle of one out of three people surveyed; Amount of 'food dollar' spent on food prepared away from home.
- Go west! // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan97, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p24
Presents information on restaurant success odds, due to a economic forecast by the National Restaurant Association. Predictions of biggest gain postage by Nevada; Information on most desirable age group for operators; Details on other information.