AND BROADEN VENUE MGMT. BUSINESS: ARAMARK to acquire Ogden
- Aramark gets Entertainment Unit from Ogden. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p23
Reports that Aramark Corp. has signed an agreement to acquire all of the food and beverage concessions and venue business of Ogden Corp. Value of the acquisition deal; Ogden clients; Total number of Aramark's sports and entertainment businesses.
- inbrief. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p25
Reports developments in the food service management industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Dowling Food Service Management company by Aladdin Food Management Services Inc.; Increase in Aramark Corp.'s record sales for the first quarter of 2005; Appointment of Rafi Taherian as executive director of...
- Aramark Inc. acquires Restaura, B&I accounts. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Restaura by Aramark Inc. Terms of the agreement; Value of the aggregate managed volume of the acquired accounts; Statements from Viad, the parent company of Restaura.
- Aramark buys Canadian camp contractor for $18M. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p107
Reports that Aramark has bought Travers Food Service Ltd., a Canadian food and lodging services contractor, for a multi-million dollar cash.
- 1,450 FACILITIES CLIENTS: ARAMARK ADDS SERVICEMASTER. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p32
Highlights the acquisition deal between Aramark Corp. and the ServiceMaster Company's Management Services business. Value and terms of the acquisition deal; Benefit of the acquisition to Aramark.
- That's entertainment: Aramark buys Ogden arm. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p1
Focuses on the victory of Aramark in bidding for Ogden Corp.'s Entertainment division in the United States. Competition of Volume Services America and Sportservice for the bid; Conversion of Aramark into the largest sports and entertainment concessions provider; Details of the purchase agreement.
- CREATES THREE-WAY TIE: ARAMARK EYES FINE HOST OPS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p2
Reveals the acquisition plans of Aramark Corp. for the operations of Fine Host Corporation. Value of the acquisition deal; Implication of the acquisition for the food service industry.
- Aramark acquires Fine Host for $100M. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p4
Reports that the Aramark Corp. has agreed to buy the Fine Host Corp., a foodservice management company with accounts in education venues and a variety of other on-site segments. Background on the operations of the Aramark Corp.; Benefits of the transaction to both companies.
- Fine Host acquired by competitor, then cuts 92 jobs. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the acquisition of food service firm Fine Host Corp. by Aramark Corp in the U.S. Retrenchment of employees; Expansion of the business portfolio; Services offered to customers.