WITH FRESH MEALS, FROZEN HMR: INSURANCE FIRM ADDS DAYPARTS
- Report: AIG planning its own credit insurance operation. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the American International Group (AIG) Incorporated and its proposed planning of a credit insurance operation. Reasons for this move; Proposed plans of the company; Terms of the deal; Mention of the Cendant company; Comments from Maurice R. Greenberg, AIG chairman.
- Multinationals foresee role for wellness plans overseas. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;3/4/96, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p13
States that a survey was conducted on the behalf of New York-based American International Group for overseas employees. Wellness program to control overseas benefit cost; Survey by Louis Harris and Associates.
- AIG reports 17.3 percent increase in net income. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;5/06/96, Vol. 100 Issue 19, p27
States that New York-based American International Group reported a net income of $671.2 million for the first quarter of 1996. Increase in net income per share.
- AIG unit introduces coverage for stadiums, other venues. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug93, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p84
Reports on the introduction of insurance products for stadiums and convention centers by the American International Entertainment. Liability and umbrella coverages; Premiums; Packages; Contact information.
- AIG, General re form joint Bermuda companies. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/19/93, Vol. 97 Issue 29, p21
Reports on the announced formation of the Bermuda companies SELIC Holdings, Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary Starr Excess Liability Insurance, Ltd. Announcement by American International Group, Inc. (AIG) and General Re Corp.; Other companies with AIG as sponsor; Specialization of Starr...
- New international program. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, New Product News p4
Announces AIG International Services' program that helps foreign nationals and their families adjust to life in the United States. Services offered to incoming expatriates; Contact information.
- New international program. // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, New Product News p9
Reports on AIG International Services' introduction of a program that helps foreign nationals and their families adjust to life in the United States. Provision of 24-hour multilingual support services; Contact information.
- New international program. // Personnel Journal;Sep95 Supplement, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p10
Offers expatriate services from AIG International Services. Features; Contact information .
- New international program. // Personnel Journal;Nov95 Supplement New Product, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p11
Focuses on a new program from AIG International Services which helps foreign nationals and their families adjust to life in the United States. How it works; Services offered.